South Greene vs. Chuckey Doak

lastyear21

Its not cocky if you back it up. Who in Greene county has competed with SG in the past 4 or 5 years? I mean seriously...

And I'd say if 10 don't get to play your looking at a 3rd string qb be who could easily compete for the 1st string job if that was his position of choice.

I hope CD wins!South Greene has the biggest jerk for a coach in the county.The only reason SG has been winning the last 5 years is their talent.Jones shouldn't be allowed to coach any thing at SG or Greene Co.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope CD wins!South Greene has the biggest jerk for a coach in the county.The only reason SG has been winning the last 5 years is their talent.Jones shouldn't be allowed to coach any thing at SG or Greene Co.

that is not very nice to say , and if you are from the county ,you know that is not really true. the last four or five years the west side ,or the teams that feed west greene , has won the county for at least the last for or five years . so that tells me the west can't do anything with all that talent.

well i see sg winning this won.. even though i would hope the boys from cd will play to there full potenial if they do that sg wont win... but how they have been playing here lately sg will have no problems.... but if cd talks like this is the game where they can end it... the 16 year loseing streak... dont excpect a blow out cd has dated this since last year.. prob why are record is so bad! lol but this will be a smash mouth game! but sg should win

cd 14

sg 28

what i would like to see

cd 90

sg 3

lol wont happen lol

that is not very nice to say , and if you are from the county ,you know that is not really true. the last four or five years the west side ,or the teams that feed west greene , has won the county for at least the last for or five years . so that tells me the west can't do anything with all that talent.

Wonder why Coach Jones didn't do the interview this week for the Greeneville Sun? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> The Athletic Director had to do the interview. Are they trouble brewing on Rebel Hill????????????? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I heard they had some trouble this week at the JV game.

You people are just jealous. Jones coached under Coach Ricker for years and he carries over alot of things. Sg doesn't always have the best talent but they always got heart and thats what it takes. We'll see how the boys do tonight and maybe that will shut you other county schools up.

Shawn Jones is no coach Ricker,not even close.Oct 24 we will see just how much heart SG has.The can is coming back home with the buffs.

Shawn Jones is no coach Ricker,not even close.Oct 24 we will see just how much heart SG has.The can is coming back home with the buffs.

You could be right about the milkcan coming to wg, it seems the trend is wg wins it every 7th year and your in luck its the 7th year. wg has won 2 games out of the last 15 in the battle for the milkcan! and no coach jones is no coach ricker but he did learn alot from him. sg players learn how to play with pride and HEART. jones is a great motivator and sg will play with tons of heart in the battle for the can. sg wins

great game last night... no aka blow out... cd should of won!!!! and everyone in attendence knew that... that one mistake on the goal line 3 down and 2 we throw and get picked... so that killed us and some more did.. but i respect the fans on both sides well behaved... but cd played really great beat south greene every where besides the score board... but wow wg here we come if we play them like we did sg

we beat wg

great game last night... no aka blow out... cd should of won!!!! and everyone in attendence knew that... that one mistake on the goal line 3 down and 2 we throw and get picked... so that killed us and some more did.. but i respect the fans on both sides well behaved... but cd played really great beat south greene every where besides the score board... but wow wg here we come if we play them like we did sg

we beat wg

Not making any excuses for SG, but if the game would have been called clean the score would have been alot different. SG didn't underestimate CD, they had alot of players that were still not a 100 percent from the Crockett game. They saw how hard CD played @ the Border Bash before the season started and they knew it would be a hard hitting game. Granted it wasn't a pretty win, but the boys were just glad to make it out with the win. They will be working hard this week to get ready for another tough region game. Hopefully the guys will be in better shape for the GP game and bring their A game on Friday night.