D.B. POINT GUARD

outkast3000

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF JAMEL IS BEING LOOKED AT BY A DIVISION I SCHOOL.

THE KID IS AWSOME,WHAT A PLAYER

HAVE NOT SEEN A BALL HANDLER THAT GOOD SINCE CHRIS WILSON, WHICH PLAYED FOR

UNAKA HIGH BACK IN THE LATE 1990'S.

Jamel moved back to New York for his senior season. Likely point guards for Dobyns Bennett this year are Darius Davis (Sr.), currently sidelined with an injury, and Derrick Steele (So.).

Jamel moved back to New York for his senior season. Likely point guards for Dobyns Bennett this year are Darius Davis (Sr.), currently sidelined with an injury, and Derrick Steele (So.).

What a shame, but probably wanted to graduate with his friends and teammates. Good for his parents for supporting him and respecting his wishes. I'm sure Coach Morgan will have the two ready to fill the spot. What BIG shoes to feel.

From what I can see Todd Halvorsen will be the Indians starting point guard along with Darius Davis. Both of them will take on the position. If Davis is in the game then Halvorsen will move to the wing. Look for the Indians to have a few players this year that can play a couple different positions, but as for now it looks like Halvorsen will be the primary point guard with Sylvester and McConnell on the wings and Davis coming off the bench.