Watson watch!

Irondawg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irondawg you sound like a complete idiot you know absolutely nothing about my husband or my son where in the heck do you people come up with these crazy assumptions about my family, and my husband has never been paid by anyone so contrary to what you believe stop making idiotic assumptions about a subject that you know absolutely nothing about.DAMNNNNNNNNN

Thanks goodness you are available to answer all of the questions! Why did EW leave CBHS? Why did EW go to OBHS? Why did EW leave OBHS? Why did he not go to another private school? Why did EW play in only the Fairly game? Why is the Commercial appeal constantly making mistakes regarding EW and playing in basketball and football games? Thank goodness you can clarify and answer all of our rumors and bad information!

Realgame had an interesting question that has not been answered. Is EW a sophomore, junior, or senior?

To answer your question Eric is a junior and as far as you iron I shouldn't have to answer any of these questions simply because you already think that you know the answer but anyway I will go ahead and answer these questions once again the commercial appeal did not make a mistake as to him playing in the Fairley game because TSSAA ruled him eligible apparently private schools have a 20 mile radius rule which means that no matter where you go if you are not 20 miles away from the private school that you attended you would be ineligible so even though we moved out of state it still wasn't 20 miles away from CBHS which means in my opinion is a bunch of hogwash that rule was simply designed to keep athletes who attended private schools at the private schools. Jason Smith got his information from Mr.Carter of TSSAA that's why he printed the article otherwise I don't think he would put his career on the line for information that he got that wasn't true after the Fairley game TSSAA got wind of the 20 mile radius rule so that means that his eligibility was once again in question. And as to why he left OB it was simply personal family matters that has nothing to do with sports my son loved OB and if he could have stayed that's where he would be now Coach Samsel and Coach Orr of the basketball team never had any problems with my child as a matter of fact they wrote a letter giving their approval to Eric leaving because of family matters and wished him the best and that letter came from the coaches as well as Mr.Brigance the principal. As for CBHS, pup loved Coach Locastro that's what coach L calls Eric they have a good relationship even to this day CBHS was a great opportunity for him it's one of the best schools in Memphis as far as education is concerned it was a great opportunity for him. But my husband had the opportunity to own his own business and that's what he went with so you guys have a great day and as far as my son Eric is concerned remember one thing he is still a child and I wish everyone would consider that when you make stupid comments about him and his dad because he read these blogs especially when you don't know either of them. Eric is not the only child in our family that we make decisions for so decisions are made to better our family and not just Eric.

To answer your question Eric is a junior and as far as you iron I shouldn't have to answer any of these questions simply because you already think that you know the answer but anyway I will go ahead and answer these questions once again the commercial appeal did not make a mistake as to him playing in the Fairley game because TSSAA ruled him eligible apparently private schools have a 20 mile radius rule which means that no matter where you go if you are not 20 miles away from the private school that you attended you would be ineligible so even though we moved out of state it still wasn't 20 miles away from CBHS which means in my opinion is a bunch of hogwash that rule was simply designed to keep athletes who attended private schools at the private schools. Jason Smith got his information from Mr.Carter of TSSAA that's why he printed the article otherwise I don't think he would put his career on the line for information that he got that wasn't true after the Fairley game TSSAA got wind of the 20 mile radius rule so that means that his eligibility was once again in question. And as to why he left OB it was simply personal family matters that has nothing to do with sports my son loved OB and if he could have stayed that's where he would be now Coach Samsel and Coach Orr of the basketball team never had any problems with my child as a matter of fact they wrote a letter giving their approval to Eric leaving because of family matters and wished him the best and that letter came from the coaches as well as Mr.Brigance the principal. As for CBHS, pup loved Coach Locastro that's what coach L calls Eric they have a good relationship even to this day CBHS was a great opportunity for him it's one of the best schools in Memphis as far as education is concerned it was a great opportunity for him. But my husband had the opportunity to own his own business and that's what he went with so you guys have a great day and as far as my son Eric is concerned remember one thing he is still a child and I wish everyone would consider that when you make stupid comments about him and his dad because he read these blogs especially when you don't know either of them. Eric is not the only child in our family that we make decisions for so decisions are made to better our family and not just Eric.

Good luck to Eric and his family for the rest of his school days, they are very important!!!!