Jedidiah Covington Update

ripvanstinkle

Hey fellas,

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I just got done talking to Jedidiah's uncle and he tells me that while they were unable to visit Jackson over the Thanksgiving Holiday, Jedidiah and his father did speak with the head coaches from all three private schools in Jackson. He told me that they were really leaning toward toward Jackson Christian School until he heard some pretty nasty things about the student body there and neither he nor his father liked what the coach had to say. He told me that he likes Trinity Christian Academy over University School of Jackson because he said that the coach there seemed to be very "down to earth." Also, they talked with the headmaster of Trinity and said that the whole concept of the school is what they are looking for. I did address the amish stereotype of facial hair with his uncle, and he said that Jedidiah does not have the amish beard that many of you undoubtedly assume he does have. Anyway, I will keep everyone posted on when he intends to make his visits. Until then, do any of you have any inside information on the three coaches in question that I could give to Jedidiah's Uncle? That would help out the process I am sure. Thanks guys, and happy hollidays.

-Rip

Please Please---its over. I have talked to the Head coach at Trinity and this is simply a false statement about someone name this talking with him. Ripvanstinkle you are no longer funny but being made fun. Why don't you go and watch some of the talent we ALREADY have in Jackson TN. Liberty Sophmore Kendall Anthony, Northside Casey Prather, and some of the up and coming players like Jamal at JCS, Freshman John Ross Glover and Sophmore EJ Miller from USJ, Tatum from Trinity etc etc