MUS

FlyBy

A lot has been said on CoachT about Middle Tennessee dominance especially in D-II. A lot of folks on here including myself have had the position that the best ball year in and year out has been played here in the midstate.

While that discussion can go on and on and on, there is no doubt who the best team in D-II is this year. I saw MBA, BA, Ensworth, McCallie, Baylor, Ravenwood, Brentwood, et al, and none of those performances were anywhere close to what I saw in Murfreesboro when MUS beat BA. I understand from those who attended the game and from the score itself that the week before in Memphis against MBA looked eerily similar.

Congratulations on a fantastic season MUS!

A lot has been said on CoachT about Middle Tennessee dominance especially in D-II. A lot of folks on here including myself have had the position that the best ball year in and year out has been played here in the midstate.

While that discussion can go on and on and on, there is no doubt who the best team in D-II is this year. I saw MBA, BA, Ensworth, McCallie, Baylor, Ravenwood, Brentwood, et al, and none of those performances were anywhere close to what I saw in Murfreesboro when MUS beat BA. I understand from those who attended the game and from the score itself that the week before in Memphis against MBA looked eerily similar.

Congratulations on a fantastic season MUS!

As the parent of an MUS starting senior (and at great risk of further incurring the undeserved wrath of MUS19), I am happy to accept your congratulations. I am a big fan of the First Amendment and take exception to anyone telling me what I should and shouldn't do but as a nod to MUS19, I will refrain from purporting to represent the whole team and write only on behalf of my son, who worked very hard to help his team reap this reward. Thanks also to all the other fans who have posted in support of what I consider to be a very special group of young men.