ESPN RISE FAB 50 Girls Basketball Rankings (Jan. 7)

MTOWN21

Now lets see, the people that are voing on this might be dead. How are they going to see the game? or maybe they'll have a better view. Well all of that doesn't matter. Good explanation. We'll try to keep up with it a while and see what kind of sense it makes. The poll makers have to be tired. At least this have nothing to do with the presental election, we don't even have to have a recount.

We can construct a BCS type poll....how about that ....lol

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can construct a BCS type poll....how about that ....lol

IMO, send all those high flyers down to Tennessee. Across the state, Girls basketball might come out pretty good. Why all of these Tennessee teams have to travel all over the US to play these teams is quite ridiculous. Some one down here should have the real deal with some play here. What about it Rick? You in.

IMO, send all those high flyers down to Tennessee. Across the state, Girls basketball might come out pretty good. Why all of these Tennessee teams have to travel all over the US to play these teams is quite ridiculous. Some one down here should have the real deal with some play here. What about it Rick? You in.

I wish Tennessee would have a big tournament with some of the top ranked teams from across the country. They would have a tough time against the girls from Tennessee. The Greene Bank Classic usually invites a team or two from out-of-state, but not top-notch ones. The only one I remember recently was Lexington Catholic a few years back. I believe Webb beat them in the final, or the semi-finals, if I'm not mistaken. Back in the late 80s and early 90s Shelbyville would have routed a lot of those teams.