Livingston and Smith County

gatorbillmsu

I could use a little help. I am hoping to find someone out there that has a full roster for Smith County and Livingston, with player numbers included.

If you have this and could send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. In fact, I am willing to furnish a coke and a popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> for the first person that gets me a roster from each school.

(I need Boys and Girls Rosters, if possible)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you can send it to my email at juds.forehead@hotmail.com

please forgive the odd email address, it is an obscure Michigan State basketball reference!!

Anyways, the rosters for these teams are not on coacht (or they are not complete/correct) and it really helps my game prep go a little smoother.

Thanks in advance.

GatorBill

I could use a little help. I am hoping to find someone out there that has a full roster for Smith County and Livingston, with player numbers included.

If you have this and could send it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. In fact, I am willing to furnish a coke and a popcorn /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> for the first person that gets me a roster from each school.

(I need Boys and Girls Rosters, if possible)

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

you can send it to my email at juds.forehead@hotmail.com

please forgive the odd email address, it is an obscure Michigan State basketball reference!!

Anyways, the rosters for these teams are not on coacht (or they are not complete/correct) and it really helps my game prep go a little smoother.

Thanks in advance.

GatorBill

I sent them to you gatorbillmsu. Let me know if you get them. The coke and popcorn are MINE!!!!!

GO BEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!1 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I sent them to you gatorbillmsu. Let me know if you get them. The coke and popcorn are MINE!!!!!

GO BEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!1 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

winnerwinnercatfishdinner!!!

First one in!!

Thank you very much. Last night was a trainwreck!! hahaha. In more ways than one. I think your poor announcer had a case of the heebie jeebies or something. Called fouls the wrong direction 3 times. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Must be something in the Sprite.

Thanks again. I will make sure to pay up ASAP. (Im sure you know where to fine me!!) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dunno about that. . .

ALSO winnerwinnercatfishdinner!!!!

Believe it or not, your email came in right between ldyers emails...in this order

ldyer-SmithCo. Girls

ldyer-SmithCo. Boys

King21-Livingston Boys and Girls

ldyer-Livingston Boys

ldyer-Livingston Girls

Thanks a bunch. Make sure to catch me at the game next week. I will certainly pay up!!

Thanks again, and I will catch you next week!!!

GB

winnerwinnercatfishdinner!!!

First one in!!

Thank you very much. Last night was a trainwreck!! hahaha. In more ways than one. I think your poor announcer had a case of the heebie jeebies or something. Called fouls the wrong direction 3 times. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> Must be something in the Sprite.

Thanks again. I will make sure to pay up ASAP. (Im sure you know where to fine me!!) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sweet!! BTW - I had that Sprite sent to you - lol. I was wanting to see what you and Carter could shake up

at the scores tables. ha ha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See ya sooner than later. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Sweet!! BTW - I had that Sprite sent to you - lol. I was wanting to see what you and Carter could shake up

at the scores tables. ha ha. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See ya sooner than later. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

She looked at me and said "WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING??" I told her "I swear it is only Sprite. I promise!!"

man, it was crazy!!

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have another theory though. But I cannot say it out loud. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

She looked at me and said "WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING??" I told her "I swear it is only Sprite. I promise!!"

man, it was crazy!!

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I have another theory though. But I cannot say it out loud. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You have to tell me the theory. Maybe I will see you at the games on Saturday.

Can't wait to hear this one. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />