westmoreland vs fcs

LilFireBall

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here we go again fcs got lucky in the first game. After seeing both teams play in the last couple of games .I think we BEAT fcs by 15-20 points. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I think you may win, but 15 points is dreaming. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I think you may win, but 15 points is dreaming. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Now worden 55 i have watched this team close here lately. I am going to give a few things i have seen and you will see where the 15 points come from. I dont know girls name but about half way threw first quarter they put in 33 this girl plays no defense you can drive to the basket ever time . And it has been noticed and you will see points scored on her . At the gville game she stayed on the floor when one of the guards made a move. There are big weakness for backdoor pass and score . Take it to the bank fcs gets beat by at least 15 and this is just a little that we have seen take place. Yes they have some offense but we are going back to old school defense . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They beat you at home last time! Westmoreland's got a good team, but they don't win by no 15 points. I think this game is a tossup, I think Westmoreland may get them, but 15points?no way!

Well i guess i will have to wait and say i told you so later . PS remember this the secret is out fcs problem is the team plays no defense .Wait and see /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Your right we will see. Actually, I am neutral, I think it will be a good ball game and I plan to attend. I was going to go to the Mt. Juliet -WC matchup, but probably won't get a seat, so I think I will attend this game. I will be looking for that weakness you are talking about. good luck. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well here we go again fcs got lucky in the first game. After seeing both teams play in the last couple of games .I think we BEAT fcs by 15-20 points. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

trash talk is fun, we all do it, but we all have to eat crow sometimes, happens to us all! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well i guess i will have to wait and say i told you so later . PS remember this the secret is out fcs problem is the team plays no defense .Wait and see /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Looks like Eagleville must have read this thread. I read in the paper this morning, they had a 17-1 run in the first quarter against Friendship! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Eagleville's run was 8-1 against the starters. Starters all come out at about the 4 min mark and stay out until the 2nd quarter begins. Score then is 17-1. To the Lady Commanders credit they make a game of it, but still lose 50-47. Have to give it up to Lenker of the Lady Eagles who dropped 33 on the Lady Commanders. We didn't play well to say the least and put ourselves in a bad position. Not sure if it was a let down after being so up against Westmoreland, I just hope we learned our lesson.

Eagleville's run was 8-1 against the starters. Starters all come out at about the 4 min mark and stay out until the 2nd quarter begins. Score then is 17-1. To the Lady Commanders credit they make a game of it, but still lose 50-47. Have to give it up to Lenker of the Lady Eagles who dropped 33 on the Lady Commanders. We didn't play well to say the least and put ourselves in a bad position. Not sure if it was a let down after being so up against Westmoreland, I just hope we learned our lesson.

I figured it was probably a hangover after beating Westmoreland twice. I was just picking at the poster who said that Westmoreland would win by 15-20 points. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />