District 3 AAA: halls, then who?

Rico

Is Karns, Oak Ridge, Central, Powell or anyone else ready to end Halls streak? I don't think so. Halls is reloading.

Six district tournament championships in a row is pretty impressive. I would have to say that Halls is the odds on favorite again this year. I know that Halls lost some good players to graduation last year, so who are some of the players they are reloading with? Who is likely to be in their starting rotation on the mound, and who will be their best hitters? Come on, give some of your guys some pub. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'd say you are probably right......everyone else in the district might just be playing for second place this season. However, crazier things have happened, so I guess we will have to let the teams decide those things in the regular season and district tournament. I know I can't wait until the weather turns and we get to enjoy some baseball!

Good luck to everyone in 3AAA this season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hall will definately have a good catcher and shortstop, as for what else, i know they lost a lot, i think powell will hve a strong team, and karns i would say will be right in the hunt also, i have heard some say central should have a good team, after that i have no clue but i would say this should be a pretty competetive league, halls may win it, but it will not be easy for them

Six district tournament championships in a row is pretty impressive. I would have to say that Halls is the odds on favorite again this year. I know that Halls lost some good players to graduation last year, so who are some of the players they are reloading with? Who is likely to be in their starting rotation on the mound, and who will be their best hitters? Come on, give some of your guys some pub. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I'd say you are probably right......everyone else in the district might just be playing for second place this season. However, crazier things have happened, so I guess we will have to let the teams decide those things in the regular season and district tournament. I know I can't wait until the weather turns and we get to enjoy some baseball!

Good luck to everyone in 3AAA this season! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Halls returns some good arms. Burton, hilliard, and Barkley are more than capable of winning district games. JD is solid behind the dish, and mckonkey is as good as anyone at short. There is a lot of young talented players. What kind of pitching does the other contenders have returning? I know Oak Ridge lost there catcher, what about there pitching?

Halls returns some good arms. Burton, hilliard, and Barkley are more than capable of winning district games. JD is solid behind the dish, and mckonkey is as good as anyone at short. There is a lot of young talented players. What kind of pitching does the other contenders have returning? I know Oak Ridge lost there catcher, what about there pitching?

OR lost their catcher and a starting pitcher, but return 6 starters and 2 starting pitchers. Steven Monger should be the catcher and they return last year starters Woullard/Guymon at SS/2B along with another Guymon in centerfield. They were real strong up the middle last year and Monger will add to it this year. Williamson and Warren will be their aces on the mound.