Preseason All Mid-State

mrwebgem

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aussie Light is a Jr. at White House..Extremely strong young man who excels at catching. He may pitch some this year as well. 6'4 215 and very fast for a player of his size.

I will second Aussie, he is the real deal. I think he is a standout catcher, but if given a fair oppertunity he would shine as a Q back. He has a cannon of a arm and can move.

Like i predicted cooper totally dominated in his pitching debut against Lincoln co. tonight. The kid totally came out and took care of buisness. There were 15 plus pro scouts attending the game tonight and none of them left dissapointed. Cooper came out and struck out 5 of the first 6 batters he faced. He was making batters look silly. He topped out at 95 mph and was hitting 91 consistantly. I dont see shelbyville losing a game at home with him on the mound. He gave up 1 hit hit 1 batter and gave up no walks. I'm not sure how many k's he had. I think it was 8 or 9. The lone hit came in the 5th inning after he had to wait 30 min. in the dugout for the team to get done hitting. And to think it was 38 dg. That's amazing!!! It's going to be a long year for whomever has to face this kid while he is pitching. Can u say 1st rounder!?!?