Taylor Hennigan - Cookeville High School

cavsfootball

Congratulations to Taylor Hennigan who has committed to TN Tech after a great career for the Cavs. The article below can also be read on the Herald Citizen webpage. The address is:

http://www.herald-citizen.com/index.cfm?ev...7F16EB67551039C

COOKEVILLE -- Another Hennigan will be at Tucker Stadium very soon.

Taylor Hennigan, a senior at Cookeville High and son of former Tennessee Tech football coach Mike Hennigan, has committed to the Golden Eagles and will play for Watson Brown's program.

I edited the page since the whole article was pasted in here. Congratulations to this player.

Let me tell you....I have enjoyed the heck out of watching the Hennegan brothers romp in both basketabll and football over the last yrs. Both boys are great athletes, as well as excellent students. They combine everything that you want a player to be: enthusiastic, competitive, full of heart, skill, FIGHTERS til the end, and great sports!! I am really happy for Taylor's scholarship , as it is very well-deserved. Yet, I am saddened at the thought of not seeing another Hennegan suiting up. They have provided me with hrs of entertainment and will be MISSED!

Can anyone update me on Zack and on the WOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLFFFFFF??