Greeneville scores 50 in first half

hogdrive74

Last night the devils put up 50 points in the first half against a cross county rival Chuckey Doak. Although Chuckey Doak isn't the most impressive of teams they did try hard. SO whoever out there is doubting the capabilities of the skill guys and Baugh we showed what we can do. For all the o-lineman out there I have one word for ya.....HOGDRIVE. :)

Chuckey Doak? how can you judge anything by playing Chuckey Doak? If I beat Chuckey Doak I wouldnt even get on here and say it...I would be too embarrassed for my program to admit that. That is exactly why Greeneville never does anything in the postseason because they have been too busy playing teams that should be in middle school divisions. hogdrive74...man good luck when yall play a quality opponent. cuz yall gonna get flattened.

Guest caligula
Posted by JHITE7:

Chuckey Doak? how can you judge anything by playing Chuckey Doak? If I beat Chuckey Doak I wouldnt even get on here and say it...I would be too embarrassed for my program to admit that. That is exactly why Greeneville never does anything in the postseason because they have been too busy playing teams that should be in middle school divisions. hogdrive74...man good luck when yall play a quality opponent. cuz yall gonna get flattened.

:)

Guest prognosticator
Posted by balla202:

geenfield yellow jackets scored 63 in the first half. but scored 42 in the first querter agianst elliston baptist and then the 2nd string played 3 querters.