District 3 AA

Gibbsinator

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I know that the home field advantage doesn't really apply, but it just seemed like a simple way to pick at the time. I think that this district would be competitive for going to state if it wasn't met in regions by CAK/Catholics region. There have been some pretty good teams come out of it, but they just haven't been able to get it done against the other region.

You mean they havent been able to overcome the eventual state champions the last five years, and I am pretty sure last year State champ and State runner up. No region has had that!

Ref, where did andrew mitchell go? I was planning on him playing this year.

My mistake I was under the impression he was done last year. I am getting OLD!

You mean they havent been able to overcome the eventual state champions the last five years, and I am pretty sure last year State champ and State runner up. No region has had that!

Preach it Brother....

Hey Is there not another school in this district....???? Have you not heard anything about Berean?

Between Berean and Gibbs who would you say has the most talent? I don't know much about either team. Except that Berean struggled in indoor, but that doesnt say much.

What would have to happen for them to step up and challenge the likes of Alcoa, Carter, and Seymour. Or is either team ready now?

How many seniors did Berean lose off last years team?

Saw one boy was going to Milligan from Berean congrats to him!

Between Berean and Gibbs who would you say has the most talent? I don't know much about either team. Except that Berean struggled in indoor, but that doesnt say much.

What would have to happen for them to step up and challenge the likes of Alcoa, Carter, and Seymour. Or is either team ready now?

How many seniors did Berean lose off last years team?

Saw one boy was going to Milligan from Berean congrats to him!

Berean lost two starters as seniors...but Rusty Baxter is back and should be the steady force...they have a awsome keeper and a dynamic freshman coming in I think...they played Seymour even in indoor...most of the indoor team was not actual team players.....they will not field a large team though which could hurt them later in the season...

Berean lost two starters as seniors...but Rusty Baxter is back and should be the steady force...they have a awsome keeper and a dynamic freshman coming in I think...they played Seymour even in indoor...most of the indoor team was not actual team players.....they will not field a large team though which could hurt them later in the season...

16 to 8 in two games is not even in in indoor or outdoor for that matter, but ok. I think Berean with the private school thing going will soon enough make an impact. All though they do not recruit (at least that is what people say on here), private schools seem to have a way of getting talent into their schools.

All though they do not recruit (at least that is what people say on here), private schools seem to have a way of getting talent into their schools.

/wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I think it is mostly because of the amazing 6th grade Earth science teachers they have! (Or maybe the fluffy haired cross country runners, eh Conig?)

Laugh it up G, but the proof is in the pudding!

I was trying to make light of a situation that you keep bringing up time and time again, instead of starting an argument that will not end. No matter what I say, you will still think that privates recruit. It is senseless to get into an argument about it, so I took the other route and tried some humor. It was not meant to offend.

I mean, how are you wanting me to respond to something like you stated? I'll never convince you. I have ALWAYS uplifted Seymour soccer and all the other programs that we compete against. I was one of the first to congratulate your girls teams on these boards, as well as call your coach and tell him good luck at states. But regardless, we still get blasted by recruiting allegations, lying about recruiting, and otherwise doing something wrong in order to win. And we will probably always get accused of doing something wrong, but I am not just going to sit back without defending myself and the other private schools on these boards. You would do the EXACT same thing if someone was accusing Seymour of something unethical or underhanded.

So, I wasn't "laughing it up"... I wasn't laughing at all. I was trying to deflate an argument that I knew was imminent. Apparently my attempt failed. I apologize.