Clinton girls to beat OR this year ?

Guest bbinthehole

So that makes is OK for OR ? What else does OR doe that is

unethical in that school system ? Maybe there is more to all the academic awards they receive also ? No, I would say if the city of OR just looked for themselves, they would put a stop to it.

As far as Clinton beating OR, all teams this year...will happen

Already missed the boat in football! As for girl's b-ball, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :o

It is not going to happen! Have Phillips and Frazier ever lost to Clinton? Don't think so! Why would they start their senior year? Get a clue! :confused:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie Davis is a native of OR. She was a stand out player at Jefferson. She went to Karns last year and started as a

Freshman. I understand that she earned all dist. honors.

She is back in OR now as a Soph. and can definitely help this team if allowed to. I am sure that there are older players at OR who are from Clinton that will play ahead of her.Katie knows the the true meaning of team and begrudges no one from Clinton and their playing time. She is no stranger to hard work and dedication to her team. She is the real deal. With a work ethic second to none, see where she is in 3 years. Bigger names will want to be where she is.

• 1 month later...

Where is all the talk now? Eight field goals in a game?!? Seems like the only way you might have a chance is if you put a lid on Oak Ridge's basket!

Clinton could not beat Oliver Springs, so don't even consider having a chance against Oak Ridge.

This post will continue to give me humor as we destroy Clinton at least one more time.

CHSBballfan, in all due respect, you are incorrect. The Lady Wildcats have dominated play in this area year in and year out. The players work hard, have talent and heart and Coach Prudden and staff are top notch. Why trash talk them and say their good fortune will run out soon? Support them and their quest for a state championship and keep wishing your Lady Dragons had the credibility of Oak Ridge.

Yall keep forgetting one thing. Noone cares about girls basketball. Trust me. OR played like crap against Clinton Friday. Me and two of my friends couldve beat them by 20 points. What kills me is how people are trash talkin about girls basketball and who is gonna let this or that happen. If I watched the number 1 team in the state play friday night then girls basketball is the lowest of the low in my book. I mean I think its terrific that the Clinton Wildcats beat the Clinton Dragons but see noone really even cares. Why does noone stand during girls games? My point exactly. All you OR people can talk all you want about girls basketball but what happened with your boys team? I guess the dragons were too much for Stevie "the skywalker" Winfree. His dunk brings back memories of great dunkers in the past. Ya know like Lisa Leslie and Michelle Snow. Jesus I mean Ive seen dunks getting thrown down before but Winfrees was like raw power, from my angle the rim almost bent. Hit the weight room slim. And what is Clary smoking? They still have to play in January? You mean they still have to lose in January. And callin Beamon a dirty player? I dont recall him spittin on anyone like your boy Washington you self righteous walking ego.

Mr. Franky I'd dare to say that u have been "Dranky" too

much lately. I'm not sure what girls basketball u have been

watching but the games I watch there are plenty of people

standing and cheering. Believe it or not many of them are

actually men and boys. Womens basketball has come a long way. Unfortunately there are still many simple minded men as yourself who can't put their guard down long enough to realize that girls are athleticlly talented also these days

too. Alot of real people like watching girls better than boys these days because they tend not to have the egos and bad attitudes that a lot of the boys teams do. :)

No they dont. Im not talkin about standing up and cheering for a few seconds after a "good play". Im talkin about standing up the whole time and cheering. I was there Friday and the OR students were not up during the game, as a matter of fact they were wanting the game to end like any sensible person. The fact that you are a mother dismisses your argument cause if I had a daughter who played ball I would be doing the same as you. So you are gonna say whatever because your daughter plays, but no matter how you look at it noone was standing the whole time and everyone wanted it over with. If girls ball is so great why dont the play before the guys? I rest my case.

No they dont. Parents and a few simple folk might stand to cheer after a "good play" or something along those lines, but you cant sit there and tell me that people stand the entire time. I was there Friday no OR fans or Clinton fans were standing up, people were chanting dont foul at the end of the game. They wanted it over with. Now the fact that your daughter plays dismisses your opinion because you are gonna say whatever to protect her athletic status. People dont stand the entire time, simple as that. Friday's game was the sloppiest game Ive ever seen in my life played by any individuals male or female. I didnt say man it stunk cause they were girls. Horrible passing, terrible defense, no good ball handling was shown, the only thing that impressed me was Holbrook being unconscious behind the arch. That was it. For the rest of it I was wanting to stab out my eyes so I wouldnt be forced to watch anymore of that sad game. They might have skill or whatever and Im glad parents are into it and some of the students but 70 percent of the attendance want the game over with before it begins. If girls ball was so grand why dont they play after the guys? I rest my case. You are arguing with me over the wrong things, my point was hey loser stop talkin trash about girls basketball (PinkRage or whatever their name is). Thats all I had to say, Im not getting into a debate with you over womens sports, Im saying its pathetic to talk trash to people about your girls team.

Franky,

The trash talking on this thread was started by a Clinton fan. Look at the title of the thread and the first post.

I don't understand why a Clinton girl's fan would trash talk about Oak Ridge, because it is just opening up for humiliation.

You are right the average fan does cheer more for the boy's game, but how much junk would Oak Ridge fans hear if your girls could actually beat them just once this year?

Is Lee still on pace to play after Christmas? What about Blake Sharp?

Look for you at the next game.

Lees on schedule to play in December I do believe, and as far as Blake Sharp, he might, and thats a big might be able to play in the district. Ya never know though. And no I wouldnt say anything if the Clinton girls won, my whole objective was if you are a guy dont talk crap about how awesome your girls team is. The pleasure will be all mine.