Jackson county vs. clarkrange

godevilsgo

No one is argueing with your assessment, but you guys are saying that CR winning has nothing to do with their preparation and execution. It is as if only JC is to blame for the loses. Our girls have earned those wins and it is insulting when you blame it on something else. JC is better than what they look against us. But I am guessing that is because we play a better defense than what you have seen this year for the most part. Last year, if the only game you would have watched CR and JC was the state championship game, you would have thought both teams were terrible and shouldn't be in that game. That's because they were uninformed, you are not!

I most of all have never said anything but praise for CR. Now we played twice before

and lost by 9 and 10 points. Lamar came to several games, and he decided to shut

Leonard down, and see if the others could beat him. We are better talent wise than

we are playing. We start one freshman, and four juniors. The others see a lot of

action. They have lost confidence in their shooting, and passing. You only go around

once, these girls need to step up. What do you want me to say. CR is a great team

with great coaching, and fans I wish you the best. We should be better than the last

game. Yes I don't like losing, don't believe in it. I do respect your team.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't blame a JC fan for wanting to see their team win though.

Don't blame you at all, I just think fans more than JC players underestimate the defense of CR. What looks like easy points to you isn't so on the floor at game speed. I trust the next time we play will be much closer, I have no doubt if you start hitting some of those shots that you are open on, those shots will no longer be availiable.

theCoach07 - I have no doubt if the other girls were shooting better the game would be much closer. But that is not the case. I agree with your statement about your team, you should know them better than I do.

I think that j county has more in store.. Im not taking anything away from c range they are a great team and will be tough to beat..Im excited to see both teams play again hopefully in region championship game and hopefully in state championship game..This is a great rival.. That is the way to beat a zone is to penetrate and kick. And when a girl gets trapped on side the middle was wide open all night and no one would cut to the open area.. J county has a huge task before next matchup to get their game plan ready.. If both teams make it that far. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

We didn't care if she was open, until she starts hitting! Its harder to penetrate against our guards than it looks, once you do you have some big girls to shoot over. Jim Brown definitely has the gameplan, but getting it executed to perfection is the hard part. Your plan is good on paper, but do you look to see why some of those things aren't happening? Don't say it's just poor shooting!

Caution!!! Caution!! Dont Read coach T post when you find out you replied to the wrong poster wHile Drinking DR Pepper it makes for quite a big mess /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OOOOOps sorry I didnt read your name well enough... I thought you where my lil buddy Jcfan thats what i get for speed reading I have laughed so hard......well you know the rest of the story... My apologies to your wife for dredging up the wood shed part...And you are welcome for the idea of the woodshed anyway's... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ahhahh

My buddie would have known what I meant by it... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Hey wildstang its good to hear from you again. You gotta watch that Dr. Pepper it can do that to you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and your probably right I could distract those girls from CR by taking my shirt off, /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> but I guess I better not I wouldn't want to get kicked out of the game.

Caution!!! Caution!! Dont Read coach T post when you find out you replied to the wrong poster wHile Drinking DR Pepper it makes for quite a big mess /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> OOOOOps sorry I didnt read your name well enough... I thought you where my lil buddy Jcfan thats what i get for speed reading I have laughed so hard......well you know the rest of the story... My apologies to your wife for dredging up the wood shed part...And you are welcome for the idea of the woodshed anyway's... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ahhahh

My buddie would have known what I meant by it... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

o thats ok just having fun with everyone anyways. but your last post was funny. and if i had to streak across the the ball court with no shirt on i would do it!!!!! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> but i would run straight out the door. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> but with that to the side 7A sweeps in the regions. goooooooo lady bluedevilssssssssssssssss of jackson county highhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!