Webcast Solution

2@140

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that paid and didn't receive satisfaction (didn't get to watch), the producer of the event will hope that you cool down after time passes.

If it was my company and we had charged (and I don't plan on charging in the future, I like to have sponsors to cover the cost) even though it would mean we would loose money we would refund. How can you pay for a service, not receive it and still be charged for it? You can't unless you let someone do this to you. If your serious about recovering your payment I would first contact the Better Business Bureau or Consumer Affairs. These people will tell you what you need to know. If you don't think you got the correct answer just call back.

I don't think TSSAA will be happy at all with the results of the broadcast and will want to do the right thing, They are consumers too and have just caught on the wrong side of this. Call, email and even snail mail them. Hand written letters go a long way. Contact Better Business Bureau or Consumer Affairs, this will give TSSAA leverage against the contractor to recover your money. You paid for one thing but they want to give you something else, that's called "Bait and Switch" (Failure to make delivery of the advertised product within a reasonable time or to make a refund) , google this and you will find it's against the law.

TSSAA will do the right thing, you'll just have to ask them.

And I do hope these guys do their homework and prepare properly for the state basketball tour. coming up. I will bet a dollar to a doughnut that there was no backup plan in place. Get in there a few days ahead of time and prepare, not the same day of the event.

Goodnight, I've got a webcast to do Saturday (and was there friday getting ready),

Dean