Bledsoe Co. Softball fans

Redhotz

That right Indian you wasn't at the game and I was and that is what happened no matter what Rhea Co called in, that is their problem. They might have had a mom keep their books, you think? You may have also misread the post It says BLEDSOE CO. SOFTBALL FANS . I didn't know you was such a fan of ours. If you would like you can come to all of our games and keep the books for us, I'm sure you wouldn't make any mistakes you being a professional score book keeper and all!!!!!! If you like i'll send you a updated schedule.......Lady Warriors (FAN)

That was taking up for the team actually and attempting to explain for anybody who saw that box score and wondered about it. I know you have girls who can hit the bal (especially at 3B), I've seen it for years. Believe it or not I like to see them do well in most of their games. If you want to give updates without any further outside comment, it's fine by me.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That right Indian you wasn't at the game and I was and that is what happened no matter what Rhea Co called in, that is their problem. They might have had a mom keep their books, you think? You may have also misread the post It says BLEDSOE CO. SOFTBALL FANS . I didn't know you was such a fan of ours. If you would like you can come to all of our games and keep the books for us, I'm sure you wouldn't make any mistakes you being a professional score book keeper and all!!!!!! If you like i'll send you a updated schedule.......Lady Warriors (FAN)

Thats pretty harsh words towards someone trying to explain the differences between the home and away score keeper. I remember the last 6 or 7 years that there has been parents keeping the score book for Bledsoe. Greta would keep the book every now and then. I'm sure you have done it before too, Redhotz.

Sounds like someone is a little touchy about their scorekeeping! hmmn? makes you wonder doesn't it?

Sounds like someone is a little touchy about their scorekeeping! hmmn? makes you wonder doesn't it?

No it's not our scorekeeper it their bookkeeper if they reported we only had 2 hits, they are very much mistaken my friend! And your right it does make me wonder why they would only report 2 hit when in fact we had 5 hits, but who cares .I dont even look at the box score because school ball is all for fun and nothing eles.

That was taking up for the team actually and attempting to explain for anybody who saw that box score and wondered about it. I know you have girls who can hit the bal (especially at 3B), I've seen it for years. Believe it or not I like to see them do well in most of their games. If you want to give updates without any further outside comment, it's fine by me.

Indian just stating the facts not fiction

No it's not our scorekeeper it their bookkeeper if they reported we only had 2 hits, they are very much mistaken my friend! And your right it does make me wonder why they would only report 2 hit when in fact we had 5 hits, but who cares .I dont even look at the box score because school ball is all for fun and nothing eles.

If you don't look at the box scores, how do they find their way onto this thread EVERY game?

Thats pretty harsh words towards someone trying to explain the differences between the home and away score keeper. I remember the last 6 or 7 years that there has been parents keeping the score book for Bledsoe. Greta would keep the book every now and then. I'm sure you have done it before too, Redhotz.

I do the pitches and keep the pitch count and I do our website