Manassas (25-2) Draws Humboldt (33-0)...Let the Games Begin!

dollar1906

Guest snakedriver

Man see I have been nice today but now you have got me going in the wrong direction. Get your country bunking --- off of here you are the type that make me go off. You don't know talent if it smacked you mama.

hey Mtiger just giving my observations on what I saw.....I think woodard and hollaway are very good...Buckner is tall but he will get schooled in the SEC.....I hope Manassas beats the rest of the field by 20+.......but what I really want to know right now is about the supposed incident that has Buckner punching a humboldt fan in the mouth after the game.....there seems to be some validaty to this story.....anyone know anything else????

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Tiger I know..thats the worst post so far today...

He didn't even ruin my day what did it was those fans at the game wanting to jump on our boys after the game couldn't even watch the other game had to get out of there. I'm really glad that this game was not played on Sat. because there would have been a lot of Manassas fans and it would have gotten real ugly in the Boro and a lot of people would have went to jail for BS.

It was mind boggling to say the least....stats don't lie /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

You are right...I just don't understand it. Holloway and Woodard are both solid players who play a vital role for their team. Neither will come close to playing SEC basketball. Holloway made the final shot period. Everytime a player makes a last second shot it's a prayer. Congrats Manassas and Humboldt somebody had to lose.

hey Mtiger just giving my observations on what I saw.....I think woodard and hollaway are very good...Buckner is tall but he will get schooled in the SEC.....I hope Manassas beats the rest of the field by 20+.......but what I really want to know right now is about the supposed incident that has Buckner punching a humboldt fan in the mouth after the game.....there seems to be some validaty to this story.....anyone know anything else????

NOT TO SURE ABOUT ALL OF THAT RIGHT NOW BUT FOR REGGIE TO PUT HIS HANDS ON ANYBODY THEY MUST HAVE GOT IN HIS FACE OR IN HIS SPACE AND ONE THING ABOUT REGGIE HE DONT BACK DOWN

He didn't even ruin my day what did it was those fans at the game wanting to jump on our boys after the game couldn't even watch the other game had to get out of there. I'm really glad that this game was not played on Sat. because there would have been a lot of Manassas fans and it would have gotten real ugly in the Boro and a lot of people would have went to jail for BS.

NOW THIS is mind boggling /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Guest snakedriver

It was mind boggling to say the least....stats don't lie /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

how will high school stats help reginald buckner next year when he is playing against real men???? you people will see what I'm saying....we'll just have to wait.

Alright......this is my last post on coacht this year and these are my observations,

Humboldt lost beacause they could not hit a freethrow....no ifs ands or butts about it.

That last shot by hollaway was a prayer...but it went in

Woodard and hollaway are both better than Buckner....he will get schooled in the SEC next year.

Buckner is the best flopper Ive ever seen.

If anyone has any info on the supposed incident after the game between a manassas player and a humboldt fan

please let us know......did it really happen?

Its been fun ya'll..........

You are might have been the one. If not you needed to be. Get off of here and go sit back on the porch of the corner store and talk about how good of a season that you 'll had. Good bye idiot

I was told by a few people that Buckner was walking through the Humboldt fans Clapping his hands in their faces.

Now whats wrong with that? This kid just won a big game and thats how he is he talks BS and back it up and he shows a lot of emotions during the game and after.

You are right...I just don't understand it. Holloway and Woodard are both solid players who play a vital role for their team. Neither will come close to playing SEC basketball. Holloway made the final shot period. Everytime a player makes a last second shot it's a prayer. Congrats Manassas and Humboldt somebody had to lose.

It is strange....people said the same thing about C. Prather.....I've seen him play twice and that was all I needed to see to know he was special. Seen film on Buckner and saw him last year...same deal...all I needed to see....he is special too. He will NOT get schooled in the SEC.....my God the kid can play ALL 5 positions. I have relatives in Oxford...I will be going to see him PLAY.