WHAT TEAM IS GOING TO STATE FROM D1

balllover01

Guest 10001110101

CAN UNICOI GO BACK TO STATE ?

we"re working on it,my friend.the 09 eastman tournament such be a good measuring stick for uNICOI COUNTRY,with /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> west forsyth NC)(powell valley-va)(###### COUNTRY)(AND SULLIVAN CENTRAL IN OUR POOL

we"re working on it,my friend.the 09 eastman tournament such be a good measuring stick for uNICOI COUNTRY,with /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> west forsyth NC)(powell valley-va)(###### COUNTRY)(AND SULLIVAN CENTRAL IN OUR POOL

For lack of anything else to do let think this out.......

In Distric 1 who is going to knock Unicoi or Elizabethton out of the 1 2??? I havent seen anyone in dristic that could do it so far. Distric 2 is a 3 horse race so far between Grainger, Pigeon Forge & Union County but neither of them have what it takes to upset either of the Distric 1 teams as of now.

Distric 3 is a runaway like always with Gibbs holding down the #1 spot & Carter, Fulton & Alcoa fighiing for #2. Distric 4 has Stone Memorial & Loudon leading the way but I dont think they can hang with Gibbs.

So.... It more than likely will be Unicoi & Elizabethton v/s Gibbs & Stone or Loudon fighting for the 2 spots in the Buro. As long as Unicoi & Gibbs hold up there end and nothing crazy happens, I see both tese teams making the trip back to the Buro again in 09.

I think a more interesting question would be do either of them have what it takes to equal or better there 08 run threw the Buro? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

For lack of anything else to do let think this out.......

In Distric 1 who is going to knock Unicoi or Elizabethton out of the 1 2??? I havent seen anyone in dristic that could do it so far. Distric 2 is a 3 horse race so far between Grainger, Pigeon Forge & Union County but neither of them have what it takes to upset either of the Distric 1 teams as of now.

Distric 3 is a runaway like always with Gibbs holding down the #1 spot & Carter, Fulton & Alcoa fighiing for #2. Distric 4 has Stone Memorial & Loudon leading the way but I dont think they can hang with Gibbs.

So.... It more than likely will be Unicoi & Elizabethton v/s Gibbs & Stone or Loudon fighting for the 2 spots in the Buro. As long as Unicoi & Gibbs hold up there end and nothing crazy happens, I see both tese teams making the trip back to the Buro again in 09.

I think a more interesting question would be do either of them have what it takes to equal or better there 08 run threw the Buro? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

How is Stone leading the way in their district when Kingston has already beat them and is undefeated in the district

How is Stone leading the way in their district when Kingston has already beat them and is undefeated in the district

District Standings

Loudon 3-0 3-2

Stone Memorial 3-1 5-3

Kingston 1-0 4-3

Knoxville Catholic 1-3 1-3

Anderson Co. 0-1 2-4

Scott County 0-1 0-1

CAK 0-2 0-2

1-0 in District with a 4-3 over all is not bad but if you go by the district standing thay are in 3rd right now. I was unaware Kingston had beaten Stone 1-0. After further review looks like it could be a 3 horse race in District 4. But Kingston needs a few more district games befor I change my mind. If the rain holds out I should get a chance to see them play this weekend and I will let you know if they chage my mind.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Defensively were sound, offense is getting better by the game. We have what it takes, as long as nothing unforscene happens. You never know when that lucky error,hit or unlucky injury could occur. Buro Bound if none of this happens. Still a long way to Go though! Wish us luck! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

CAN UNICOI GO BACK TO STATE ?