Wayne County vs. Forrest

gonzo

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wildcats22

WESHUDD........i wish you just stay off of are message boards. becuz you talk crap about us then say how good we are after. so pick which team you like . dont hate cuz you couldnt get the girls b-ball job... lol jus playin

[Edited by Wildcats22 on 9-12-02 5:18P]

Why all the hateful talk from the wildcats? I don't know who you are referring to, wildcat22, but I think I know who you are. You are the left outside linebacker, correct? I thought so. I have told everyone I am from Nash-vegas, and I still live here. I am just a huge fan of mid-state Class A football. I am glad you guys stuck it to The Baby-blue Raiders, it has been a long time coming. They are still talking smack about that game and C-wood this week.

I don't remember blasting the wildcats, but I am smart enough to realize not to get on this site and blow smoke up someone's anus about how good someone is. I don't want to eat my words. I do think Wayne Co. has a legitimate shot to win, but they must execute every play and not miss a tackle or an assignment, because this Fletcher guy is a Game-breaker. Good luck to both teams tonight, and Wildcat22, take care of your home turf, it is a big advantage. :D:D:D

Guest bigwill5003
Posted by LovethoseRockets:

Congrats to Wayne Co. Our offense just couldn't get anything going with so many out. Defense looked good, though. Wish you well for the remainder of the season. And that would be Devellion Crutcher, not Davillan Fletcher, or whatever the earlier post said.

SORRY ABOUT THAT LovethoseRockets IT WAS INTENDED FOR WESHUD

IF HE IS WHO I THINK HE IS HE NEEDS TO JUST STAY OUT OF IT CUZ HES BEING A JERK

IF ITS NOT WHO I THINK IT IS I APOLOGIZE TO HIM ALSO

CUZ HES JUST BEING A FAN

AND NOT TRYIN TO GET IN OUR HEADS LIKE OUR DEAR OLD FORMER BASKETBALL COACH LOVED TO DO

WHICH IS WHO I THINK IT IS

Guest Wildcats22

i feel like this weeks win for the wildcats was a very important one. we beat a chapel hill team that is much better than their record. obviously not next week since they have collinwood, but a few weeks later i wouldn't be surprised to see them win a few games.

the cats game next week against the ca bulldogs is a very anticipated game. everyone wants to beat ca. wayne county has got to get their offense on track this week. our defense has been really good but our offense has been a little off track. when we get it together watch out!! ca's running back better watch out cause he's fixin to get hit. go cats!!

[Edited by Wildcats22 on 9-14-02 4:26P]

Guest teedog65

Boy WESHUDD you are causing a lot of controversy on this board. Now your old homey teedog is back to take a little of the heat off you. I've been MIA for a few months but now i'm back.

Posted by catsfan01:

you are right wesshudd, fletcher is a monster when it come to gettin negative yards, if only that were a positive thing

Excuse me, "Fletcher" had positive yards, 65 of them. I didn't see Wayne County scoring tons of points on a tough Rocket defense, either. You won the game, contratulations, now go beat Columbia Academy. Forrest will win some games.

Guest bigwill5003
Posted by LovethoseRockets:
Posted by catsfan01:

you are right wesshudd, fletcher is a monster when it come to gettin negative yards, if only that were a positive thing

Excuse me, "Fletcher" had positive yards, 65 of them. I didn't see Wayne County scoring tons of points on a tough Rocket defense, either. You won the game, contratulations, now go beat Columbia Academy. Forrest will win some games.

our offense struggled the whole game

penalties, fumbled and bobbled snaps, and stupid mistakes almost killed us the other night

the comment i believe was misdirected

considering you are right

he did gain yards

it was referring to the 23 tackles that we put up for a loss

our defense had a good game

but our offense struggled