Mt. Juliet Bears

CoachT has the first 4 listed but looking for the complete schedule.

Aug 28th @ McGavock

Sep 4th Gallatin *

Sep 11th Whites Creek

Sep 18th @ Hendersonville*

Hey MJ, they play Station Camp 10/16 at your place. should be close to playoff time then. Good luck this season and stay in touch.

Hey MJ, they play Station Camp 10/16 at your place. should be close to playoff time then. Good luck this season and stay in touch.

Thank you and the same back to you. Good luck to you and Wofford. It may be a small college but is a very good college and very sound football team.

Thank you and the same back to you. Good luck to you and Wofford. It may be a small college but is a very good college and very sound football team.

Thanks. He has been getting ridiculed at school for picking a small school. Hearing "If you're so good why aren't you in D1a instead of D1aa?" I said it's just jealous kids. They don't even know the offers he turned down. Wofford is a tough school and a very competitive team. They play South Fla. and Wisconsin this year. I just hope he gets a chance and does well. We have been at the field practicing and watching SC's practice some. They are very big, maybe a little low on talent, but should surprise some teams this year. I will make some games this year, try to see ya'll play in October. Hope all is well, contact me at email sometime.

Thanks. He has been getting ridiculed at school for picking a small school. Hearing "If you're so good why aren't you in D1a instead of D1aa?" I said it's just jealous kids. They don't even know the offers he turned down. Wofford is a tough school and a very competitive team. They play South Fla. and Wisconsin this year. I just hope he gets a chance and does well. We have been at the field practicing and watching SC's practice some. They are very big, maybe a little low on talent, but should surprise some teams this year. I will make some games this year, try to see ya'll play in October. Hope all is well, contact me at email sometime.

There are VERY FEW kickers that get scholarship offers to big schools anyway. Most our walk ons. I've seen alot of the kickers that get scholarships to bigger schools end up getting beat out by walk ons. Wofford is a small school but is an excellent school in academics and athletics. There is no shame at all for accepting a scholarship there. I'll take it one more step. Look where alot of your NFL kickers went to school at. They are from smaller colleges. You are exactly right. Alot of jealousy because their kids can't receive a scholarship anywhere. Jealous people like to run their pie hole alot. It is the only thing they are good at and does not require hard work and dedication like your son has put forth.

I got a chance to check out the unauthorized website combine a few week backs. Their RB put up great numbers but looked really stiff in one on ones. IMO the TE looked great out their catching and running routes. Either one getting looks?

RB will probably end up with smaller college due to size. Excellent runner and is very strong for his size. I beleive his brother went to Carson Newman last year. The TE has the size and blocking skills but unless Perry and staff start throwing the ball to him more he will probably end up at a smaller college. Both possibly a conference such as the Southern Conference. This is based strictly on my opinion with no inside source. Both are excellent players and hope they prove me wrong and earn a full athletic scholarship to any university they wish to attend. Go Bears!