East Hamilton High School

OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate jest heard bout this school this week. Don't have a clue were it'll be but heard in the Brainard area. OP says it's about time a public hit that area. Dad burnit that tuition them ther privates are a charging bout made OP false teeth fall in his coffee while a reading that article bout DB.

The area has needed a good top quality public school for years.

Old Pirate jest heard bout this school this week. Don't have a clue were it'll be but heard in the Brainard area. OP says it's about time a public hit that area. Dad burnit that tuition them ther privates are a charging bout made OP false teeth fall in his coffee while a reading that article bout DB.

The area has needed a good top quality public school for years.

The school is located off Ooltewah/Ringgold Road, right at the end of East Brainerd Road. I believe the school was started about the same time that Signal Mtn was. If that tells you anything, Signal was a school last year with full athletic facilities. School is about 3 miles from my house. Checked it out before deciding to send little one to Boyd. Rumors I hear? Community has not absorbed the school near as much as Signal did. Athletic facilies and funding for them are dragging, and way behind what was anticipated. Keep in mind those are strickly comments I hear. I did check the athletic facilites out, and was unable to find anything at all that resembeled outside facilities (ie., no lights for fields, bunches of open, unfinished grounds). Privates can be expensive. Sometimes you get what you pay for, sometimes you don't.