Lawrence Co. - Loretto ??? What Happened???

BDURHAM

Lawrence county was pretty much dominated in the game. Wes Bosheers and Brandon Kelly combined to rush for over 300 yards. It was not anything fancy. Lawrence county was determined to take away the pass so Loretto ran instead.

Zack Augustine played his best game of the year at middle linebacker. I believe he had 17 tackles.Gary Wells Loretto's defensive end kept the pressure on Yoakley all night long. :)

i would like to say congrats to loretto,i made the trip down to watch them and was amazed at how many people were there.every school board should look at what lawrence county's school board members did that was awesome.the cook-off between mrs.jacobs and mr. clifton raised nearly 7000.00 dollars.with mrs. jacobs repersenting loretto with over4100.00 dollars. and mr.clifton raising right at 3000.00 dollars. this is awesome and both schools made alot of money.there was alot of stuff seid about loretto on this site but if you could have been there to see the fellowship that was shown betwwen players and fans it was great. hope this tradition will carry on next year.