Bo Wallace Unlocked

DebowsDad

I have read the posts in the thread that was locked. I don't have a dog in the "personal attack" race so I'm not going there. We played Giles Co. in our "Fan Feast" and I will tell you what I saw. I saw a young man that is a leader of his team, a player that his team has confidence in, a player that his team plays hard for, and a player that has better than average skills. My son, who is also a QB (#13 for Tullahoma), doesn't know Bo personally but thinks highly of him as player. He uses players like Bo as a gauge to help improve his game. I am curious as to what Ironman22 meant by "not having a very good showing at some of the bigger camps." My son attended 2 big camps this summer, Furman University QB/Receiver Camp & Football University and did very well at both. He was a Maxwell Award finalist at FBU. I'm not saying this to brag, it's just that if my son thinks that Bo is better, what's the problem. I saw a few "D1" prospects at both of these camps and I think Bo would fit right in with them. With that said, good luck to Bo and the Bobcats this year. :motorbike: