Saturday's Columbia State tourney

mikemcgee

fun tourney at Columbia State yesterday. always great to see Eddie Campbell and his cohorts, and they always do a quality job running tournaments.

Motlow went 3-0 with 5-3 win over Cumberland, 11-1 win over Bethel and 2-1 win over Columbia State. If I had to pick one outstanding player for Motlow, it would probably be freshman outfielder Lindsey Hill of Logansville, Ga. Had a double and two RBI in win over Cumberland and led off Bethel win with a homer.

Columbia beat Cumberland and lost to Motlow and was playing Bethel when I left. Lady Lions look much improved over last year.

Cumberland went 1-2 with losses to Motlow and Columbia.

Bethel was 0-2 and still playing Columbia when I left.

hey there guru. hope all is well. a young lady from adamsville pitched most of the game and hollis pitched the last couple of innings. both looked good. i think pike had pitched earlier in the day against cumberland, though i didn't get to see that game.

don't know what the message above about someone transferring to utc to catch is about. whatever, it's not someone from motlow. hope your girls are having a good fall and staying healthy for a change.