Where's the Forge?

BlueMachine

Please tell me the machine didn't shut down the Forge last year? I've been trying to check up on the Sevier County teams and Pigeon Forge is usually all over this site by now. What gives? I hear down my way that they signed :popcorneater: a Freshman RB. Is he starting at the varsity level this year? That's usually few and far between if he is. That should be a pretty interesting district this year.

• 2 weeks later...

It is true.....I don't have a clue, but it certainly sickens me to no end and really would like to hear what Lee has to say about the situation. I am guessing it will come out that he was only joking around or whatever, but even joking around that is sick as all get out. He is no longer on the staff or working for the school thankfully.....Hopefully this wont kill the kids moral for tomorrow nights game or season. :wacko:

It is true.....I don't have a clue, but it certainly sickens me to no end and really would like to hear what Lee has to say about the situation. I am guessing it will come out that he was only joking around or whatever, but even joking around that is sick as all get out. He is no longer on the staff or working for the school thankfully.....Hopefully this wont kill the kids moral for tomorrow nights game or season. :?:

Guess that turned out to be a bad hire huh? It's the head coaches job to make sure it does not kill the kids moral. It's a good thing they got him out of there. Very bad situation!