Moore County at Richland

sinjin

he wasnt amazingly fast but your right moore co is a pretty good size team not very physical in there first game tho and i think richlands head coach is the most hated guy in the county

i dont know how many they lost last year(dont think it was very many) but they were all really big, and reletively strong....if they did what they did last year they just made big ol piles and tried to get 3 yards a carry, and if they broke one for more it was just a bonus...

They rang up 40+ points. Give them some credit.

against a notoriously bad team...im just telling you, in years past what seems to be there goal...they like to line up real tight and run it right at you. if you get 3 yards a pop every play, chances are your gonna get a first down...

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richland's coach isn't the most hated, just the least respected. As others have said on here, look at his record... Yes, he should have been gone a long time ago. It's not fair to the kids who play ball at Richland to have to play under a coach like him. Giles Co. has always looked for the best coaches for those kids, so why shouldn't Richland do the same? Fair is fair!!!

i dont know how many they lost last year(dont think it was very many) but they were all really big, and reletively strong....if they did what they did last year they just made big ol piles and tried to get 3 yards a carry, and if they broke one for more it was just a bonus...

They rang up 40+ points. Give them some credit.[/

ARE YOU REFERRING TO RICHLAND NOT "LOSING VERY MANY" LAST YEAR? OH MY GOODNESS. LOOK UP THEIR RECORD AND GET BACK WITH US.... BEING IN CLASS A THIS YEAR SHOULD BE THEIR CHANCE TO WIN IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING NEAR A DECENT COACH. TOO MANY GOOD PLAYERS HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT PROGRAM WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.. LOSING TO MOORE COUNTY WAS EMBARRASING. IT'S TIME TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THIS MAN.

They rang up 40+ points. Give them some credit.[/

ARE YOU REFERRING TO RICHLAND NOT "LOSING VERY MANY" LAST YEAR? OH MY GOODNESS. LOOK UP THEIR RECORD AND GET BACK WITH US.... BEING IN CLASS A THIS YEAR SHOULD BE THEIR CHANCE TO WIN IF THEY HAVE ANYTHING NEAR A DECENT COACH. TOO MANY GOOD PLAYERS HAVE GONE THROUGH THAT PROGRAM WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT.. LOSING TO MOORE COUNTY WAS EMBARRASING. IT'S TIME TO STOP MAKING EXCUSES FOR THIS MAN.

calm down, i was talking about moore county.

They are playing basketball only.

They play baseball also. My son played on a summer team with them this past summer. Vann was a stud and very hard to bring down and CLint was a good QB with a strong arm. It is always hard for kids to have to make decision to not play something they have played for years. What kind of rec. do you guys have coming back for next year?

They are playing basketball only.

They play baseball also. My son played on a summer team with them this past summer. Vann was a stud and very hard to bring down and CLint was a good QB with a strong arm. It is always hard for kids to have to make decision to not play something they have played for years. What kind of rec. do you guys have coming back for next year?

Yes, forgot they play baseball. What kind of rec?

Yes, forgot they play baseball. What kind of rec?

What kind of receivers? I know of some kids from Shelbyville whom are looking at moving to Moore County next year.

Don't have any that I'm aware of. The Beasley kid is a senior and is currently suspended. He is a good talent and a good kid, just needs to straighten a few things out.