Seymour Soccer

SoccerReigns09

Wow.....it's still early but such a long way from a team that made a state appearance last season.....so do we think the new cap can get it on the right track and turn it around....

The girls are struggling with his system, and he fired his assistant coach last week! So things are looking bleak, But as you said it is early and we haven't played any district games yet.

SoccerReigns09 are you a seymour alumni?

Wow.....it's still early but such a long way from a team that made a state appearance last season.....so do we think the new cap can get it on the right track and turn it around....

The girls are struggling with his system, and he fired his assistant coach last week! So things are looking bleak, But as you said it is early and we haven't played any district games yet.

Well the assistant in question is not jobless anymore!

Well the assistant in question is not jobless anymore!

So... Where is said assistant working now?

Thanks for clearing all that up wb I am sure he is now somewhere where he can not only learn more but feels more appreciated there too....

from watching the assistant coach was appreciated he just would not agree with anything the head coach said. I think that Seymour is going to do good this season they just had a very tough preseason schedule. congrats on their win over morristown east tonight. They have great senior leadership and that will take them far. and maybe the assistant will learn more with SCHS who knows all I think is that seymour will be better off without him personally. and yes they made a state apperance last year but look at the difference between this year and last years schedule. they will be just fine

from watching the assistant coach was appreciated he just would not agree with anything the head coach said. I think that Seymour is going to do good this season they just had a very tough preseason schedule. congrats on their win over morristown east tonight. They have great senior leadership and that will take them far. and maybe the assistant will learn more with SCHS who knows all I think is that seymour will be better off without him personally. and yes they made a state apperance last year but look at the difference between this year and last years schedule. they will be just fine

I agree Seymour should have a good season! Keep up the good work girls, and congrats on the big win last night.