jobyrns @nashville christian

jbhsdad53

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Nashville Christian not even have a chance ? Don't know much about them or their district. (my team is 3a) but I know one of their coaches (hometown boy)Is it a coaching thing or player thing ?

Of course they always have a chance but the odds are not in there favor based on history and the fact that NCS is 2-7 and JB is 8-0. Most teams have trouble containing our running backs. I really don't know what their issue is they definitely have had potential in the past.

u stand corrected 38 i pretty sure that jb is 9-0

Logger already corrected me on that thank you very much and I acknowledged it so :thumb::roll:

This Just In....38 Pulled A Hammy Doing A Triple Dismount At The Bar In Springfield. Questionable For Half-Time Performance. Will Be A Game Time Decision.... B)

And 38 broken two nails too, and has a hang nail on the other hand.........................

you better watch it or you will be next on the list :D

You know that I got that goooooooood gas........................................... B):thumb:

This Just In....38 Pulled A Hammy Doing A Triple Dismount At The Bar In Springfield. Questionable For Half-Time Performance. Will Be A Game Time Decision.... :angry:

And 38 broken two nails too, and has a hang nail on the other hand.........................

you better watch it or you will be next on the list :thumb:

Hay Butchie 38 is going to put us on the same list...................................