Mckenzie vs. Riverside

crazy_cowboy89

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think this will be a good, hard hitting, close game in the making. McKenzie is coming off of a BYE week and Riverside is coming off a victory over Westwood but I think the BYE week for McKenzie will help them get over this Riverside team. Riverside is a good ball club but I don't think they have what it takes to beat this powerful Rebel company. McKenzie's defense is too strong for the Riverside offense. Rebels win by however much they choose.

McKenzie Rebels

Well, without the McKenzie crowd at Riverside this past Friday, this might not have been an exciting game. Westwood had some good athletes that could move the ball. I tip my hat to Riverside for the victory. After reading the newspaper Saturday morning, there were a few upsets. I don't think this will happen to McKenzie this Friday. The Panthers do hit hard, but be ready to get hit harder. McKenzie Rebels take this one.

OZZY, JJ, BISCUIT, WORKHORSE - TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!!! TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL!!!

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD

P.S. PANTHER FANS, YOU BETTER BRING YOUR EAR PLUGS!!! THE NOISE IS ABOUT TO GET LOUDER!!!

Well, I got a clean bill and released from my hernia surgery today so that's one bit of good news. Now if things go that smooth Wednesday maybe I'll be back in the action real soon........I hope.

As for the game......I know Riverside is good and has had a good season. But, I'm pretty sure the Rebels are better. We will see Friday nite.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME HOME COL. REB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

Well, I got a clean bill and released from my hernia surgery today so that's one bit of good news. Now if things go that smooth Wednesday maybe I'll be back in the action real soon........I hope.

As for the game......I know Riverside is good and has had a good season. But, I'm pretty sure the Rebels are better. We will see Friday nite.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm Glad Your Colonostomy Has Been Successful. Now Let's Clear This Other Up And Get On With It. :thumb:

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

MRP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm Glad Your Colonostomy Has Been Successful. Now Let's Clear This Other Up And Get On With It. :thumb:

I had one of those things about a year ago. Now you know why I was in such a hurry to get out of the Gay Hawk parking lot!!!!!!!!!!!! When I woke up from the colonoscopy I thought I must have done jail time and dropped the soap!!!