What about them hornets

Guest andy55

wow win, that was a really clever post. "Dinglewood". Anyway, I have been a member of this site for a year and a month, if you dont count before we had to get member names. That would be an average of 1.1489 posts a day, so I hardly consider that posting a lot. But hey since you brought it up, how about I get off the computer and go join the Rockets football team to help them out even though I am 20. So much as for your being clever. How else might your geniusness suggest I help the Rockets? FYI: Huntlands opponents records combined: 2-15 (wow real competition, Cornersville 1-3, Lookout Valley 0-4, Columbia Academy 1-3, and Mt. Pleasant 0-5) Forrests opponents records combined: 12-4. They have played the toughest competition already, Huntland has yet to play a solid team. Enough said.

Orange, please, please, dont bring up jamborees to compare teams. Thats ridiculous.

Before you start talking about records, you better look at the difference in 4-0 and 0-4. Wins are posted in the left column, not the right. Your guys will play the same region teams we play and just because you are still sore from getting the WOOD laid to you don't start throwing rocks at us. Let's compare the W/L after 10 games and see how weak some of the remaining competition is.

HUNTLAND HAS PLAYED 3 REGION GAMES IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT THAT THE OTHER TEAMS ARE NOT WINNING. BESIDES WE PLAY FORREST THE LAST GAME AND AS OF RIGHT NOW THEY HAVE NOT WON A GAME. THIS IS NOT A SLAM ON FORREST, TEAMS DONT HAVE A CHOICE WHEN PLAYING REGION GAMES AS TO HOW TOUGH THEIR OPPONENT IS. LAST YEAR HUNTLAND WAS 2 AAND 2 , 1 AND 2 IN THE REGION AT THIS TIME. SO IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU THINK THEY ARE BETTER THIS YEAR. aT LEAST GIVE THEM SOME CREDIT THE KIDS HAVE WORKED HARD. :confused: