JC -v- Putnam County HS

gatorbillmsu

shucks, you beat me to it.

Too many missed opportunities by the ladies from JC. But that is not to take anything away from Cookeville, they played very hard and deserved the win.

(I didnt like the jumpball call at the end. I saw a hook of the arm, and then the tie up. But I was a neutral observer so what do I know....and then there was some balding fella on the bench yelling for a TO)

:lol:

Anyways, very good game. (ok......I wasnt so neutral....but I was trying to be)

Good luck to both teams, I will be trying to keep up with you through the tourney.

:thumb::thumb:

by gatorbillmsu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 pm

Too many missed opportunities by the ladies from JC. But that is not to take anything away from Cookeville, they played very hard and deserved the win.

(I didnt like the jumpball call at the end. I saw a hook of the arm, and then the tie up. But I was a neutral observer so what do I know....and then there was some balding fella on the bench yelling for a TO)

:evil:

Good luck to both teams, I will be trying to keep up with you through the tourney.

Sorry to steal your thunder :?:

The radio announcer saw the hook as well and he wasn't so neutral the other way.

Seems like someone may have gotten a break on that one.

by gatorbillmsu » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:41 pm

:?:

Sorry to steal your thunder :)

The radio announcer saw the hook as well and he wasn't so neutral the other way.

Seems like someone may have gotten a break on that one.

My thunder was stolen a long time ago!! :evil:

I was sitting on the Cookeville side (MrsGatorBill works at CHS) , opposite end of the floor and I saw the hook VERY CLEARLY. I could also hear JB trying to get a TO. I think there was an unintentional screw job on that play. I say unintentional because I do not think the refs TRIED to miss it, I just think that 2 of the 3 refs were just not that good. (have seen too much of them)

Anyways, great job by JC to battle back in that game. I never lost the faith in them. Good kids. And of course, good job by CHS to pull out the win. Even after the jumpball call, they had to go the other way and make a tough shot against a very good D. And they did.

I enjoyed the game. A lot.

:?::?: