AC vs. Campbell Co.

Space3

Space I hate to bust your bubble but if you guys happen to beat Cambell County and Clinton happens to beat Halls, we will both be in the Region Tournament, so we won't be ending any teams season. However I must say that AC has the tougher game with Cambell County considering they have beaten you guys already this year. Although Halls gave us a game last week, without 3 of our starters playing and them shooting lights out for behind the 3 it will still be a tough game for us too. Hate to tell you this but the Clinton kids want AC really bad and thats not usually this case. Usually its just the opposite.

Hopefully they will get their wish.

I will say AC over Cambell County on the basis of Cambell County not shooting the ball very well the last time they played at Clinton. But they also didn't have Sticks playing either and that makes a big difference cause he can put up some points. Good luck though, hope to see you over at Halls in the semifinals.

I was wrong about one thing, Cambell County was not a tough game at all for the Mavs. Halls however came to play like there was no tomorrow which there wasn't. But AC shoot lights out and killed them on the glass, I left at half time. Tonight should be a really interesting matchup. If AC shoots like they did at Clinton the last two games they played there, they will be very tough to beat. However if Clinton comes to play like they are capable of playing, they will have a good chance of winning. Both teams are well coached and playing some good basketball at the right time, look for a war tonight at Halls High.