BOLIVAR VS. LIBERTY : WHO WINS

btownbasketball

Bolivar overcomes refs and liberty to win in double OT

The headline should read "Despite refs best effort, Bolivar wins."

I don't want to take anything away from Liberty. They played well as always. The refs were equally bad on both sides of the ball. The entire gym knew what a walk looked like EXCEPT the three guys in stripes. No calls on several occasions. It was clear the refs wanted to be the stars of the show, not the players on the court.

Congrats Bolivar.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The TSSAA needs to get a film of this game and investigate the refs. These three people should not be allowed to ever call a game in the state of Tn. again. Lets hope that they don't get to call anything in the state tourney. I am on here complaining and my team won that is how bad it was. Ok I am done venting, bring on Tresvant. :motorbike:

I wasn't at the game tonite but I do know that in the past Bolivar-Liberty games have been tuff to officiate. Both teams play hard and fast and the refs are often caught out of position.

yeah, i can understand that. but the refs were missing things right in front of their eyes and it seemed to just be making some calls up.