District 7AAA v. District 8AAA

The Star

District 8AAA sweeps 7AAA for the first time since 2004. I would like to take credit for that info, but David Limbaugh supplied me with that information. Columbia won 8-5 and they played at Columbia St, so I assume Tullahoma will play Columbia Wed nite at Columbia St, because they have lights. If Columbia beats Tullahoma and Coffee Co beats Soddy Daisy, the sectional game would be Tullahoma vs Coffee Co, probably at Manchester. I know that is a lot of ifs, but it would be neat. The main thing is win or lose,

Columbia and Tullahoma and Coffee Co get to play Friday.

District 8AAA sweeps 7AAA for the first time since 2004. I would like to take credit for that info, but David Limbaugh supplied me with that information. Columbia won 8-5 and they played at Columbia St, so I assume Tullahoma will play Columbia Wed nite at Columbia St, because they have lights. If Columbia beats Tullahoma and Coffee Co beats Soddy Daisy, the sectional game would be Tullahoma vs Coffee Co, probably at Manchester. I know that is a lot of ifs, but it would be neat. The main thing is win or lose,

Columbia and Tullahoma and Coffee Co get to play Friday.

Binns, we were talking about that scenario as soon as we heard Tullahoma won. That would be an amazing Friday night in May right there. :roflol: