Perry Co. @ Mt. Pleasant

radio33

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the rain came down yesterday and it looked to me like MTP didnt even make an attempt to get out on the field and try to play...PC was out there taking infield in the rain so i know they are ready to go. I mean i wonder if MTP coach has ever heard of chicken scratch on the field, you take a rake and go over that top layer of dirt and try to actually dry the field! :roflol: Come on man!!

MTP could have put the tarp on also. I know Spring Hill put the tarp on Sunday night and pulled it early Monday morning. Then they tarped again around 5pm Monday when the last rain shower came thru and pulled it about an hour before game time.

If I was MTP and Perry County I would have wanted to play if possible because if you win then your # 1 pitcher has 3 days rest before Friday and could possiblly go again then.

MTP could have put the tarp on also. I know Spring Hill put the tarp on Sunday night and pulled it early Monday morning. Then they tarped again around 5pm Monday when the last rain shower came thru and pulled it about an hour before game time.

If I was MTP and Perry County I would have wanted to play if possible because if you win then your # 1 pitcher has 3 days rest before Friday and could possiblly go again then.

On the way home from Mtp yeasterday little ole Hampshire feild looked dry should have played there!! MtP said they only had 3 bags of quick dry shouldnt they have had more on hand with a game like that hanging in the balance. Oh well I was in MtP Saturday for football scrimage and it come a flood and the feild was one big mud holewith no tarp on it. Not even a small one over mound or home. What is up with that ?