Cascade @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

This ought to be a good one. Cascade is riding high with their surprising 19-7 win over Davidson Academy in week 0. JB is eager to get the season started in the Dungeon! Let the battle begin!

This should get that old goat head oh horse head started. Cascade will have to leave the Dungeon with there first lost for this year......... :motorbike: :motorbike:

I have not seen any game film of Jo Byrns yet this year. I never thought Davidson Academy would play with us from what I saw on game film. Cascade Beat DA with our run game. Coach Parker had a awsome game plan. I did see Jo Byrns in the Stable getting some game film.

Edited by Cascade10

This ought to be a good one. Cascade is riding high with their surprising 19-7 win over Davidson Academy in week 0. JB is eager to get the season started in the Dungeon! Let the battle begin!

Hey MOTO24 how is the Young men looking this year. How eager are they to get the first win of the season..... :motorbike: :motorbike:

OK sb38, logger, 44, step, and red devil mascot help me out here and get that old horse head fired up. sb38 are you putting on the half time show this game......... :motorbike: :motorbike:

You guys seem awful confident.

Don't worry, the game still has to be played. However, JB is very good this year and most expect them to go 10-0 and compete for the 1A championship. That's not to say that it's going to come easy for them; they'll have to work very hard to accomplish that. There's still plenty of work to do for the Devils but the potential is there. At this point our strength is our running game and defense. Y'all just beat a team with a very good back so we'll see how it goes.