FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN @ MACON COUNTY

PEBBLESTICK

i'll be waiting for ya at the smith county game"bring your sorry cousin with you and tell him to show me who you are! strongside if you would keep your mouth shut all this would not have come about-by the way snoball this is troy and the only post i have put on here all year.

this is the only post you've put under this screenname. :roflolk:

you're right about wormy though, he aint worth a 7 cent bullet. :roflol:

Edited by snoball5278

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i nailed it. i know you're getting tired of keeping up this facade. the truth will set you free. :thumb:

i don't know what facade is,,but you a another 1.if you guess my name i'll tell ya the truth,,think hard,,i give ya a hint im somewhat associated with some of that bunch,,but not the main bunch,,think hard,,one more hint,,i drive a red vehicle.

i don't know what facade is,,but you a another 1.if you guess my name i'll tell ya the truth,,think hard,,i give ya a hint im somewhat associated with some of that bunch,,but not the main bunch,,think hard,,one more hint,,i drive a red vehicle.

a facade is a smoke screen. i've already named you and i know i'm 100% correct. i don't smoke screen on here, everybody already knows who i am. :thumb:

a facade is a smoke screen. i've already named you and i know i'm 100% correct. i don't smoke screen on here, everybody already knows who i am. :thumb:

o.k. on the facade."what-ever ',,but this just in,,junglefan has paid somebody in the dove field to pepper wormy,,hope he has his glasses on,,heard he's went threw a case of shells and still ant got a limit,,you could be next..im telling ya jungleman is a wolverine,,im thinking about moving. :roflol:

o.k. on the facade."what-ever ',,but this just in,,junglefan has paid somebody in the dove field to pepper wormy,,hope he has his glasses on,,heard he's went threw a case of shells and still ant got a limit,,you could be next..im telling ya jungleman is a wolverine,,im thinking about moving. :roflol:

a man can't move away from himself, or the voices in his head. :roflol: