Coffee Co. Red Raiders

vikings444

Well, it's football time again here in Coffee Co. How do we know it's that time again? Here are a few indicators to help us out:

-Radio centers around FOOTBALL!

-Heaven forbid you have something break at a school, it won't get fixed, because maintence workers are at the field getting ready for Friday night FOOTBALL!

-Disgusted looks on all atheletes faces that play other school sports because they wish they had 1/2 the money spent on their sport as we do on FOOTBALL!

It would be different if we could have a winning season, much less win a conference game. I would even settle for a loss that didn't make us tuck our heads when we leave the $1,000,000 stadium. Lets face it, we haven't had many football players in the past. Yes their have been several standouts, but it takes more that one or two to make a good team. I feel, like alot of people I talked to Friday night, that it's time we get our priorities straight. There are many other CHS sports teams that do win games and even go far in district and region play. When is the last time football can say that? Anyway, hopefully the Red Raiders can pull it together and win a few, but I wouldn't bet on it, sorry.

Well, it's football time again here in Coffee Co. How do we know it's that time again? Here are a few indicators to help us out:

-Heaven forbid you have something break at a school, it won't get fixed, because maintence workers are at the field getting ready for Friday night FOOTBALL!

-Disgusted looks on all atheletes faces that play other school sports because they wish they had 1/2 the money spent on their sport as we do on FOOTBALL!

It would be different if we could have a winning season, much less win a conference game. I would even settle for a loss that didn't make us tuck our heads when we leave the $1,000,000 stadium. Lets face it, we haven't had many football players in the past. Yes their have been several standouts, but it takes more that one or two to make a good team. I feel, like alot of people I talked to Friday night, that it's time we get our priorities straight. There are many other CHS sports teams that do win games and even go far in district and region play. When is the last time football can say that? Anyway, hopefully the Red Raiders can pull it together and win a few, but I wouldn't bet on it, sorry.

So what point are you trying to make?

Just shut up and be glad their are sports for cry babies like you. Loser.

Thank you that's the exact reply I was looking for. The point I'm trying to make is this. If, in real life we invest money, we want to invest in a venture that will make us money. Not invest into something without any gain or even loss. We are investing way to much money in a sport that gives nothing in return, but loss. I was so ashamed to see us pull up last Friday night looking like the Tenn Titans in our big charter busses and play like the pop warner chargers! Let's stop and think of where we are investing our money.

I have been waiting for somebody to reply to Viking444. I agree 100% with him. Your school will never have a winning year. When you built that stadium it was the laughing stock of the conference. Why build that huge, awesome stadium and never have a team worthy of using it! We finally built a stadium as nice here in Tullahoma, but guess what, we have a team worthy of playing in it. Oh well, there is my 2 cents worth. Go Viking444. Move to Tullahoma, you'll be welcome with open arms!

Thank you that's the exact reply I was looking for. The point I'm trying to make is this. If, in real life we invest money, we want to invest in a venture that will make us money. Not invest into something without any gain or even loss. We are investing way to much money in a sport that gives nothing in return, but loss. I was so ashamed to see us pull up last Friday night looking like the Tenn Titans in our big charter busses and play like the pop warner chargers! Let's stop and think of where we are investing our money.

Booster Clubs raise money for the boys. If that means letting them ride that far on a chartered bus, then so be it. Win or lose booster clubs and parents should support the players. Vikings 444 how much money did you contribute? If you dont like how money is spent go to a meeting and voice your concerns.