Gameday College Exposure Tournament April 1st and 2nd

bingham

Come and join us and over 150 colleges and universities at First Tennessee fields April 1st and 2nd for a great weekend of softball. We are taking the first 24 teams who are interested in competing against good competition and having coaches from a radius of 250 miles around the Memphis area scout your players. Why travel hundreds of miles to have your players scouted by schools they have no interest in attending? Most students go to schools within 250 miles of their homes. So that is who we have invited to our tournament.

For more information contact:

Tammie Eldred

Gameday Sports

(901) 531-7411

Come and join us and over 150 colleges and universities at First Tennessee fields April 1st and 2nd for a great weekend of softball. We are taking the first 24 teams who are interested in competing against good competition and having coaches from a radius of 250 miles around the Memphis area scout your players. Why travel hundreds of miles to have your players scouted by schools they have no interest in attending? Most students go to schools within 250 miles of their homes. So that is who we have invited to our tournament.

For more information contact:

Tammie Eldred

Gameday Sports

(901) 531-7411

Call me a cynic, but I have not seen many college coaches at high school games and that is in the middle of the college season, so who is going to come?

Your comment is true. It is unusual that you see many college coaches at high school games in Tennessee. It is also very unusual to see the NPF playing games against Universities in Tennessee. But last weekend Gameday had the NPF team here playing two exhibition games against the University of Memphis and one against Ole Miss. The NPF and Memphis also teamed up and did a clinic at Gameday with over 250 athletes. These events were a great success with over 2,000 people attending both games. The events were also a first! Gameday is providing a tournament for a tri-state area that will help both local colleges and athletes. With these economic times and tighter budgets, universities are looking for opportunities to view athletes that are interested in attending their schools that require limited travel. Please keep up with their events on their website gamedaysoftball.com.