Ezell Harding 87 Brentwood Academy 72

9aafan

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 of 5 BA starters had football pads on this time last week. Might take awhile to get up to speed. But take nothing away from EH, they are a good team.

Although a huge Ezell fan I am also a huge fan of some of the boyz at BA and I agree that the BA team will definitely come around. EH was very hot and had a lot going our way. There was also a big differential in fouls too...some of the BA guys may have not actually made the change from football just yet. I think Ezell played above their potential where BA may not have up to their potential...it seems like sync might have been an issue...they played a ton of guys where ezell played 8 but mainly only 6.

Here is a post that would fit in about the Eagles.

Gone are the two Seniors Lance Capitano and Lucas Reed the two leading scorers on the 2009-10 Eagle team. Returning for the Eagles this season Seniors Hayden Ray, Blake Mitchell, and Bryan Duncan. Juniors Corey Teague, Zach Jenkins, and Brandon Lee, and Sophomores Austin Gee and Zion Mckinney should play significantly this season for the Eagles. Time will tell how good the Eagles will be but they are off to a fast start at 5-0 with wins over Nashville Christian, John Pope Paul II, Hume Fogg, Pleasant View Christian, and just last night Brentwood Academy. Ezell plays MBA next week and plays in DII-A which has a number teams from good to poor. So far it has been a team without a "STAR" player but a team that plays with a "Team Concept". Currently at team that has 6 players avg 10 pts per game. It is the most excitement for the boys teams since the Terrell, Davis, Owen days in the early 2000's. Well...it is still early in the season. Go EAGLES!

MBA...Barn burner...gotta be realistic here. With 5 guys 6'4" or better well who knows for sure...but we'll be rooting for the little guys in this one. Win or lose...and if we can stay away from the flu and injury...it's gonna be a fun year.

Although a huge Ezell fan I am also a huge fan of some of the boyz at BA and I agree that the BA team will definitely come around. EH was very hot and had a lot going our way. There was also a big differential in fouls too...some of the BA guys may have not actually made the change from football just yet. I think Ezell played above their potential where BA may not have up to their potential...it seems like sync might have been an issue...they played a ton of guys where ezell played 8 but mainly only 6.

Here is a post that would fit in about the Eagles.

Gone are the two Seniors Lance Capitano and Lucas Reed the two leading scorers on the 2009-10 Eagle team. Returning for the Eagles this season Seniors Hayden Ray, Blake Mitchell, and Bryan Duncan. Juniors Corey Teague, Zach Jenkins, and Brandon Lee, and Sophomores Austin Gee and Zion Mckinney should play significantly this season for the Eagles. Time will tell how good the Eagles will be but they are off to a fast start at 5-0 with wins over Nashville Christian, John Pope Paul II, Hume Fogg, Pleasant View Christian, and just last night Brentwood Academy. Ezell plays MBA next week and plays in DII-A which has a number teams from good to poor. So far it has been a team without a "STAR" player but a team that plays with a "Team Concept". Currently at team that has 6 players avg 10 pts per game. It is the most excitement for the boys teams since the Terrell, Davis, Owen days in the early 2000's. Well...it is still early in the season. Go EAGLES!

MBA...Barn burner...gotta be realistic here. With 5 guys 6'4" or better well who knows for sure...but we'll be rooting for the little guys in this one. Win or lose...and if we can stay away from the flu and injury...it's gonna be a fun year.

let's be real here this is not going to be a game. MBA is just way too talented for EHS. itll be a 20+ point victory for the big red

let's be real here this is not going to be a game. MBA is just way too talented for EHS. itll be a 20+ point victory for the big red

I would agree with you here. You do have to look at it realistically...you have MBA #1 last year, #2 rated in Middle TN in todays Tennessean, a school historically has it's pick of some of the best athletes in Middle TN, who have been DII for a long time. It could be a very ugly game and 20 pts that might be pretty generous. But this guy...I'll be rooting for the underdogs in this one. The Eagles don't have much to lose in this game...but maybe all to gain.

I would agree with you here. You do have to look at it realistically...you have MBA #1 last year, #2 rated in Middle TN in todays Tennessean, a school historically has it's pick of some of the best athletes in Middle TN, who have been DII for a long time. It could be a very ugly game and 20 pts that might be pretty generous. But this guy...I'll be rooting for the underdogs in this one. The Eagles don't have much to lose in this game...but maybe all to gain.

Might get beat by 20. But at least it was fun kicking Brentwood Academy. :roflol:

74-57 ugly ugly game from MBA missing easy shots, turnovers, foul trouble. Still talented enough to win considerably but looked very very rusty still. Good games from Howard and Blackwell

74-57 ugly ugly game from MBA missing easy shots, turnovers, foul trouble. Still talented enough to win considerably but looked very very rusty still. Good games from Howard and Blackwell

Might have been ugly. But Ezell was in this game near the end. Cut it to 10 with 3:00 left. Not too shabby for the little boys from Ezell. Could make some noise in DII A. :thumb: