Knoxville Force Try outs

BigG

We are trying to reach out to the soccer community in and around Knoxville. Coaches, if you are available, we would love to have you come out to watch the try out session this Saturday. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

A lot of former Knoxville soccer stars will be out there!

You Are Invited to be Part of the Knoxville Force

"Semi-Pro" Soccer Experience

Please join the Knoxville Force on Saturday, February 26 at 3:00 PM. We will be hosting a meet & greet and informational session about the upcoming Summer 2011 inaugural semi-pro soccer season.

When:

FEBRUARY 26, 2011 - 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Where:

Johnny Long’s Training Academy

2598 Willow Point Way, Knoxville, TN 37931

Schedule of Events:

3:00 - 3:30 PM

Introduction to the Knoxville Force and the National Premier Soccer League (NPSL)

(Refreshments and Knoxville Force T-Shirts giveaway during this time)

3:30 - 4:00 PM

Introduction to the Knoxville Force Elite Coaching Staff

• Head Coach: Derek Broadley (current Technical Director of the Bermuda Football Association's National Team Program)

• Assistant Coach: Stephen Lyons (current Head Coach Soccer Coach at Tennessee Wesleyan)

4:00 - 4:30 PM

Introduction to Johnny Long and his training facility

4:30 - 5:00 PM

Follow Up Questions

*(please feel free to come early and watch the player tryout from 1:30 PM -3:30 PM)

If you have any questions please email:

Jason Goss

or

Tom Gerlach

We look forward to making you part of the Force!

Please contact us if you are interested in coming so we can have an accurate head count of those attending.

Edited by BigG

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of thoughts:

1. Great turnout for the tryouts - I've heard anywhere from 110 to 135.

2. Can we get a seperate area/thread (maybe similar to the World Cup)? After all Tennessee now has two teams in the NPSL.

3. Talked to the head coach of FC Chattanooga over the weekend - they know Knoxville had a bunch of quality players show up.

Edited by mad dawg

Great idea. I'll talk it over with Coach T.

We had about 110 come out. Some real quality players!

There will be a second try out in April. I will get you the exact date as soon as I can (I just got back from Brazil, so I have been out of touch).