Losers District 10 A

MrNoitAll

District 10

Clarksville Academy---now folks if you want to see a real nice place to play this park complex is it. Very good fb field, very good bb field, and a very bad softball team playin on a very nice softball field. I think I would rather have a field like RBS and be a loser than havin both....just a thought!

Nashville Christian--here is a team a few years ago was ok, not great but ok, now they are not ok, heard at the park that the numbers was a down and could take over last place from Clarksville Academy.

White House Heritage--At one time I thought this school would be a pretty good little school in softball, now they are a just a good little school who ain't to good in SB! Pickin the worse team in this district is hard cause they have a bunch!

McEwen--just in the middle of the pack and ain't never goin to get to the top. I wonder if these teams have ever heard of a tournaments before?

Jo Byrns--they got them a new coach who is a workin hard to get to the top, don't think she will get there this year but you will see a big difference in the approach they are a takin....don't be surprise to see them to slip into second place.

Houston County--got several back,plus a coach who has been there for a while and they should be advancin to the next level then they will finished for the year cause nobody in District 10 is goin to be beatin East Robertson!

East Robertson--this bunch didnt have to pay to go to the state tournament last year and shouldnt have to pay this year. Got a lot of talent but rumor in the park is there could be a little drama on the team! But they have to be careful and keep focus and they will not be a payin this year either.

• 2 months later...

District 10

Clarksville Academy---now folks if you want to see a real nice place to play this park complex is it. Very good fb field, very good bb field, and a very bad softball team playin on a very nice softball field. I think I would rather have a field like RBS and be a loser than havin both....just a thought!

Nashville Christian--here is a team a few years ago was ok, not great but ok, now they are not ok, heard at the park that the numbers was a down and could take over last place from Clarksville Academy.

White House Heritage--At one time I thought this school would be a pretty good little school in softball, now they are a just a good little school who ain't to good in SB! Pickin the worse team in this district is hard cause they have a bunch!

McEwen--just in the middle of the pack and ain't never goin to get to the top. I wonder if these teams have ever heard of a tournaments before?

Jo Byrns--they got them a new coach who is a workin hard to get to the top, don't think she will get there this year but you will see a big difference in the approach they are a takin....don't be surprise to see them to slip into second place.

Houston County--got several back,plus a coach who has been there for a while and they should be advancin to the next level then they will finished for the year cause nobody in District 10 is goin to be beatin East Robertson!

East Robertson--this bunch didnt have to pay to go to the state tournament last year and shouldnt have to pay this year. Got a lot of talent but rumor in the park is there could be a little drama on the team! But they have to be careful and keep focus and they will not be a payin this year either.

Just started reading your posts this year and will say i am pretty dang impressed at how in the world you can see so much softball over such a large area in the state and then be pretty dang accurate on your predictions and dipictions of the teams whether it touches the nerve of the reader or not. haha....

For your District 10 A predictions you get a B+ for accuracy..(obviously our district)

* Clarksville Academy - Dead on

* White House Heritage - Dead on

* Jo Byrns - not hardly as much progress as you had thought they would make. Split with McEwen so probably will end up 4th in the district

* Houston County - Dead on

* East Robertson - Dead on except someone did beat them (nashville christian) but from what i am hearing East had their worse game in 4 years. East's coach is very good with those girls and they are a well disciplined team

* Nashville Christian - Kinda missed this one bad as far as the district goes because they were tied with East at the top from the split until McEwen played their best game all year and beat them.

* McEwen - Dead on for this year. We should finish 3 or 4 depending on last 2 games. I agree with the Tournament comment 100%. The Diamond classic did those girls a world of good. The problem right now is starting 6 sophomores and 2 freshman and having 3 sophomore pitchers that are green at this point. The plan is to hit the travel circuit this summer and gain experience and hopefully begin to try and "get to the top" by senior year. hahaha...

I appreciate your posts and look forward to your critique of this one!!!

P.S. i showed this to the mcewen girls a week ago and it fired them up....thanks....

Just started reading your posts this year and will say i am pretty dang impressed at how in the world you can see so much softball over such a large area in the state and then be pretty dang accurate on your predictions and dipictions of the teams whether it touches the nerve of the reader or not. haha....

For your District 10 A predictions you get a B+ for accuracy..(obviously our district)

* Clarksville Academy - Dead on

* White House Heritage - Dead on

* Jo Byrns - not hardly as much progress as you had thought they would make. Split with McEwen so probably will end up 4th in the district

* Houston County - Dead on

* East Robertson - Dead on except someone did beat them (nashville christian) but from what i am hearing East had their worse game in 4 years. East's coach is very good with those girls and they are a well disciplined team

* Nashville Christian - Kinda missed this one bad as far as the district goes because they were tied with East at the top from the split until McEwen played their best game all year and beat them.

* McEwen - Dead on for this year. We should finish 3 or 4 depending on last 2 games. I agree with the Tournament comment 100%. The Diamond classic did those girls a world of good. The problem right now is starting 6 sophomores and 2 freshman and having 3 sophomore pitchers that are green at this point. The plan is to hit the travel circuit this summer and gain experience and hopefully begin to try and "get to the top" by senior year. hahaha...

I appreciate your posts and look forward to your critique of this one!!!

P.S. i showed this to the mcewen girls a week ago and it fired them up....thanks....

Well you have heard that Santa Clause is everywhere well "Ole MrNoitAll" is as well! If you have been doin this as much as I have you should be pretty darn good yourself...no tellin how many hours we spend a week and weekend a watchin ball! The great thing about it is that so many folks think they know but they ain't got a clue :roflol: ....sometimes "Ole MrNoitAll" has to get help from his wonderful "Ole Lady Birdie's" crystal ball but hey it ain't a cheatin it is just another way to keep folks on here in touch.

Now about your comments I don't think anyone but East will be in the "Boro" free this year from your district but I do think you all have done a very good job and I still believe within a couple of years you will be a talkin about JoByrns! Like the make-up of this team.....really have good chemistry and in todays game that is so important....now I do hope your younins got fired up but they need to stay fired up over the summer and go to lessons to be at the top of district and not to forget how important it is to have lessons and to practice, practice practice! :flower: