1. 1. Who will win District 11?

• FHS
    • BHS
    • CHS
    • RHS
    • HHS
    • IHS

What a weak division.

I hope that Franklin rating of #1 is due to a much improved defense.

Or is the same one that managed to hold Blackman to just over FORTY points last year in the playoffs.

That offense score a Goose Egg. Would have been worse if the clock was not left running in the 2nd half. What a ###### group you have in Billyson County.

The challenge for Franklin as with many of the teams in that District is team speed. The reason they are expecting so much from FHS is the number of returners. Brentwood lost a lot in key areas. Indy is dealing with attrition as much because of GM closing as anything else and the feeder is somewhat split. It will be intresting to see what impact Summitt will have. Could be devastating. CHS is the Lavergne of Williamson County meaning they have yet to get it done on the field. Hillsboro is Metro South, good speed but lacks the numbers and solid feeder. Ravenwood needs a infusion of athletes and relys on Nolensville as the predominate feeder and will struggle to get consistant numbers making coaching hires critical. :popcorneater:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The challenge for Franklin as with many of the teams in that District is team speed. The reason they are expecting so much from FHS is the number of returners. Brentwood lost a lot in key areas. Indy is dealing with attrition as much because of GM closing as anything else and the feeder is somewhat split. It will be intresting to see what impact Summitt will have. Could be devastating. CHS is the Lavergne of Williamson County meaning they have yet to get it done on the field. Hillsboro is Metro South, good speed but lacks the numbers and solid feeder. Ravenwood needs a infusion of athletes and relys on Nolensville as the predominate feeder and will struggle to get consistant numbers making coaching hires critical. :popcorneater:

Indy will definately feel the effects of that next year. Not as much this year.

• 1 month later...

I understand now why some have picked Centennial as a surprise team. Have you seen the schedule?!!

Overton will be down this year after losing several players to graduation.

Franklin will be a tough game on the road.

Antioch will have a few athletes but normally undisciplined.

Independence will be undermanned but have a great kicker.

Wilson Central has been bad for a few years now.

Brentwood will be tough to beat.

Cane Ridge is still building their program but is sure to have some speed.

Ravenwood will be trying to find their identity under... another head coach.

Shelbyville is never known to be a powerhouse in football.

Hillsboro is up in the air to me. I'm not sure if their back on the winning path.

Centennial SHOULD have an opportunity to win in at least eight of the ten games. The pressure is on. After all this is the senior class that as freshmen knocked off both Brentwood and Franklin. Several years have past since then. It should be fun to watch.

Edited by JustinCredible

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know anything about Hilsboro this year? I know they return their top player at QB but after that I don't know much about them. Also, does Brentwood have new guys to replace the likes of Webber, Killett, and Ashcraft? Finally, what are the expectations for Ravenwood this year? Let's get this thread back to the district and stop predicting Centennial's schedule.

Centennial SHOULD have an opportunity to win in at least eight of the ten games. The pressure is on. After all this is the senior class that as freshmen knocked off both Brentwood and Franklin. Several years have past since then. It should be fun to watch.

This is true, however when Centennial's "Freshmen" team played Franklin and Brentwood's Freshmen teams, they also played a handful of Sophomores, and 1-2 juniors...And For Frankllin it was the first High School Football game they had ever played...

While the rest of their schedule shows promise for them to win games, it is extremely Unlikely they will manage to beat, or even come close to beating, either Franklin OR Brentwood.

This is true, however when Centennial's "Freshmen" team played Franklin and Brentwood's Freshmen teams, they also played a handful of Sophomores, and 1-2 juniors...And For Frankllin it was the first High School Football game they had ever played...

While the rest of their schedule shows promise for them to win games, it is extremely Unlikely they will manage to beat, or even come close to beating, either Franklin OR Brentwood.

Masheen you are right on. CHS will not even come close to beating Franklin or Brentood.