MEAN JEAN"S Fearless Forecast (Top 5 Games of the

meanjean

Mean Jean is wearing down! Mean Jean needs to rest, eyes getting sleepy... 3:01 AM and Mean Jean not went to bed yet. But, I will again fill these final requests:

Webb School of Knoxville(2-4) at Goodpasture(6-0)

This is not a good week to be a Spartan. Goodpasture is gearing up for their big October 25th showdown against The Academy (of Brentwood) and the gents from Webb are caught in the crosshairs. The Cougars don't make it a habit of overlooking anyone, and they won't start this week. The fans in Madison roar.. (maybe they yawn?)

Goodpasture 38 Knox Webb 12

==============

Davidson Academy at Christ Presbyterian Academy

You know, the Bears of Davidson Academy are a pretty good 2-3 football team. Bad news for the Bears though.. CPA is a really good 3-3 team! Coach Pack's Lions will show their neighbors that there is only one king of the jungle. Here's a thought? Do not count CPA out of the hunt for the Class-A State Title, tough schedules and tough competition makes for tough football teams!

CPA 31 Davidson Academy 14

=================

Friendship Christian(4-2) at Westmoreland(2-4)

This is actually a tough call. Class AA Westmoreland has lost their four games to three tough teams plus a school from Kentucky that practices on bluegrass. Friendship is called the Commanders, that's a neat name but close to the Commodores.. Geez, conventional wisdom tells me one thing but my gut tells me something else. And if you saw my gut, you would know it's very prominent... Aw heck, why not?

Westmoreland 26 Friendship 24

===============

Sycamore(2-4) at Cheatham County(4-2)

Cheatham County was set for another standard subpar season when it was announced that they were dropping to Class AA after this season. You would have thought somebody charged them with krypton? The Cubs proceeded to roll up four straight wins after hearing the news! Tommy Tharp's War Eagles are going in reverse... but, here we go again. I really think that Sycamore will win, not just trying to find an upset here. Chetham County has played a much, much easier schedule so far and I think that this will make a differance.

Sycamore 14 Chetham County 12

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic