South Football

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?? No one on the DB thread takes you serious enough to talk to you?

This is the last time I'll acknowledge you, Idiot.

You can sit with me this yr at the game that way you can see what the home side looks like when you buy your season tickets next yr or in a few.we both know its goin to happen.LMAO. :roflol::thumb:

One option on the schools is to allow open enrollment at both db and South. South will pick up at least a dozen of db's better athletes and lose a couple. South's academics may suffer but that's OK.

Why do you think the school board is moving.TO EXPAND!And your O.K with South's academics suffering?DUDE you have got to be like 15 or so.Go back to facebook buddy. :thumb:

Why do you think the school board is moving.TO EXPAND!And your O.K with South's academics suffering?DUDE you have got to be like 15 or so.Go back to facebook buddy. :thumb:

Dude, let me help you slicken up your post a little.

Why do you think the school board is moving? TO EXPAND! And you're OK with South's academics suffering? DUDE, you have got to be like 15 or so. Go back to Facebook, buddy

No thanks necessary, buddy.

Why do you think the school board is moving? TO EXPAND! And you're OK with South's academics suffering? DUDE, you have got to be like 15 or so. Go back to Facebook, buddy

Hey, J., how does someone have the kahoonas to come on here and judge a schools academic prowess when he can't put a legible sentence together properly. Could you go over to that other thread and interpret it for me, for I can't interpret his ill sentence structure.

I, for one, can't wait to send my kid to DB.

Edited by Rebeltothecore

Hey, J., how does someone have the kahoonas to come on here and judge a schools academic prowess when he can't put a legible sentence together properly. Could you go over to that other thread and interpret it for me, for I can't interpret his ill sentence structure.

I, for one, can't wait to send my kid to DB.

Im not judging any schools academics.You said you didnt care if south's academic's suffered.And i thought it was pretty funny.You do know its just games they play and theres more important stuff to worry about?And yall can write all about my spelling,I can care less.But i do get my point across.Hey J fixs this one for me.LMAO :thumb:

I've got to THANK YOU for this one SIR.You the MAN!! :thumb: Your REALLY SMART :D