Softball Championss 2011 in the "Boro"

MrNoitAll

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd just like to say that although I'm just too proud of my girl Hailey Fagan at Cornersville gettin' to State (don't you nevermind that you and Lacye are good buds and all, you...and 'Kenzie and 'Lulu'...go GET IT! tomorrow; y'all can still be real good friends after y'all kick that bootay! :o )...and my District 9AA 'homegirls' Goodpasture are lookin' REAL good right now and sittin' pretty (shout out to 'Kenzie Leding, 'Peanut' and Brittany Toney who we got to know a little better last year), it's those Beech girls that should be RECONIZED! WHAT a team!!!!! Lose all them 'studs' from last year and kickin' butt and takin' names! TOO cool! Who woulda thunk it...get kicked by a horse and your eyes go crossed; fall in a well and...or somethin' like that.

As I said before, them new/old coaches must be geniuses!...I know Coach Woods is...to wait till mid-season to get on 'at train... :thumb: GO Bucs!

I'd just like to say that although I'm just too proud of my girl Hailey Fagan at Cornersville gettin' to State (don't you nevermind that you and Lacye are good buds and all, you...and 'Kenzie and 'Lulu'...go GET IT! tomorrow; y'all can still be real good friends after y'all kick that bootay! :o )...and my District 9AA 'homegirls' Goodpasture are lookin' REAL good right now and sittin' pretty (shout out to 'Kenzie Leding, 'Peanut' and Brittany Toney who we got to know a little better last year), it's those Beech girls that should be RECONIZED! WHAT a team!!!!! Lose all them 'studs' from last year and kickin' butt and takin' names! TOO cool! Who woulda thunk it...get kicked by a horse and your eyes go crossed; fall in a well and...or somethin' like that.

As I said before, them new/old coaches must be geniuses!...I know Coach Woods is...to wait till mid-season to get on 'at train... :thumb: GO Bucs!

After last night's game and the way that Beech won that game tells me that somebody should be a makin a movie about them girls from Beech! They should have lost but they have been findin a way to win time after time....what a great hit at the right time.....If you ain't a Riverdale you don't get much attention down here in the "Red Neck" state but I wouldn't be a bettin to much against those Beech ladies they are a lookin like the Beech of ole!!!

Hope to make it today but with the price of gas and the price of those burgers this year and the cost of those drinks at the concession stands is a killin a por man! :flower: