That tremor in middle TN...

fastpitchdad

was not earthquake related, it was a couple big guys hitting the ground after getting knocked out.

Not that anybody asked me... but I believe they would have been fresher had they played 10-12 fewer games, especially Rachael.

I have never seen such a game as we saw today! Now I ain't sure but I bet Riverdale and SD

want be havin Christmas dinner with each other anytime soon! I just have this feelin they

will not be sendin each other any cards or presents to each other....but the comment about

Rachael could be very true but of course second guestin ain't real fair either cause "Birdie"

told me that the crystal ball was ready for pickin and she sure was wrong! Knowin what I know

now I would have made different picks. But just wonder if we will see Riverdale playin

in SD tournament next year and if SD will be a playin in Riverdales......if I had to bet I

don't think that will happen anytime soon.....maybe cause of the big egos that both

coaches have...you think? :flower: