disrict 4 AAA

You may want to consider Rutherford County as it has produced 3 different State Champions is 5/6 AAA ball in just the last 10 years. Riverdale twice, Smyrna twice, and Oakland once. How would you like to play that level of compitition week after week? The rest of the region does not get much weaker with the exception of LaVergne whos HC came from up that way! Want him back?

You may want to consider Rutherford County as it has produced 3 different State Champions is 5/6 AAA ball in just the last 10 years. Riverdale twice, Smyrna twice, and Oakland once. How would you like to play that level of compitition week after week? The rest of the region does not get much weaker with the exception of LaVergne whos HC came from up that way! Want him back?

This region has 2 different state champions and West almost won last year which would make 3. I think the inclusion of Maryville makes this district tougher. Farragut isn't a slouch by any means either.

Edited by RunninRebels

This region has 2 different state champions and West almost won last year which would make 3. I think the inclusion of Maryville makes this district tougher. Farragut isn't a slouch by any means either.

While I agree Maryville is tough year after year with deadly consistancy, one team does not a make a Region tough. I have seen Farragut and was not impressed. Even the current coached team at R'dale beat them. Granted this same team got beat by Maryville, it was AFTER getting beat up on by the other teams in this region in Rutherford county. Presently ALL the teams except Eagleville in Rutherford County are 6 A in size. I would suggest you ask Coach Q if he would like his team to play in this region year after year.

Blount County has two teams that are tough year after year. Maryville and Alcoa. This same Alcoa team is coached by a man that came there from Riverdale.

While I agree Maryville is tough year after year with deadly consistancy, one team does not a make a Region tough. I have seen Farragut and was not impressed. Even the current coached team at R'dale beat them. Granted this same team got beat by Maryville, it was AFTER getting beat up on by the other teams in this region in Rutherford county. Presently ALL the teams except Eagleville in Rutherford County are 6 A in size. I would suggest you ask Coach Q if he would like his team to play in this region year after year.

Blount County has two teams that are tough year after year. Maryville and Alcoa. This same Alcoa team is coached by a man that came there from Riverdale.

Farragut was down last year; that's no secret. Also, this is about regions not counties (I'm aware R'dale's region is mainly Rutherford County). I just think if you put the best teams from years past out of these regions together, district 4 AAA would come out on top almost every time.