Looking for Premier 10U, 12U, and 13U Players

USBaseballClub

The TN Curve Baseball Club has a great start on forming a Premier 10U, 12U, and 13U team for the 2012 Spring/Summer season! We're looking for additional players. We plan to have these teams formed and committed by the end of this year. If you have a son interested in being evaluated, please contact Gene at gfrost@tncurve.com

Please visit our website at www.tncurve.com

• 3 weeks later...

The TN Curve Baseball Club has a great start on forming a Premier 10U, 12U, and 13U team for the 2012 Spring/Summer season! We're looking for additional players. We plan to have these teams formed and committed by the end of this year. If you have a son interested in being evaluated, please contact Gene at gfrost@tncurve.com

Please visit our website at www.tncurve.com

Hi I was interested in the 10u team.Where is this located?I am looking for tryouts for my son Kobie in the Knoxville area.We live in Loudon County but very close to Blount County.Kobie is 9y and will be 10y in January.He played last year with the 10u East TN Flames but they moved up in the fall and we were wanting to keep Kobie with his age group.He can play anywhere,has pitched,and even has a little catching expierence.Thank you for any info.